Political Bollocks

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I truly hope that this feeding frenzy now goes on to investigate EVERY MP, politician's friends (if any can be found) etc etc. I notice 'brown ale' Starmer seems to be off the hook at the moment.

Sumo

War Hero
I truly hope that this feeding frenzy now goes on to investigate EVERY MP, politician's friends (if any can be found) etc etc. I notice 'brown ale' Starmer seems to be off the hook at the moment.
Cus toppling the PM is much big news paper sales than toppling the opposition leader.
Basically who gives a shite about Starmer

Ballistic

War Hero

Boris Johnson asks Vladimir Putin if he can bring his invasion of Ukraine forward to this week please​

Boris-asking-Putin-for-help-small.jpg

It is understood that Boris Johnson, in a desperate attempt to find anything to distract the media and voters from his incessant partying during lockdown requested Vladimir Putin to take aggressive military action against Ukraine, preferably today, but definitely before PMQs tomorrow lunchtime.

https://newsthump.com/2022/01/25/bo...asion-of-ukraine-forward-to-this-week-please/

fishhead

War Hero
I had to laugh at the pure cheek of the Ruskies today. They have parked a huge army on the borders of a Sovereign nation insisting it's not an invasion but merely winter military training. Meanwhile the NATO countries supply the Ukrainians with a few weapon upgrades and Moscow claims they're being threatened. I think the word "chutzpah" is relevant.

Sumo

War Hero
If there's a war after 2030, where do they put all the charging points for the tanks and missile launchers?
extension cables like a rats nest.

When camping on Dartmoor my daughter asked are taking the Iron (not new entry) I asked her where would we plug it in, she says in the extension ? One she was you two also blond.