Political Bollocks

Sumo

War Hero
Oh get with it dude!! It's 2022, can you see the mighty Cummins using photo's!! A 1Tb usb data stick could hold so much more!! Stick it up his Harris and mince out with dirt on everyone!!!!! (Literally).
The more the anti Boris No10 stuff from, 2020 comes out, the more Cummings looks like the source.

Perry

Lantern Swinger
The one question that doesnt get asked is “if not Boris who is going to lead the government?”. I dont think any of the current cabinet could do it. Certainly not Hunt the snidey b*****d.

Certainly none of the labour party as the Chinese could also be involved, Starmers harem are good at spouting off but could they actually run anything?

Boris has scored some own goals but I really dont think anyone else would take the poisoned chalice.

Sumo

War Hero
The one question that doesnt get asked is “if not Boris who is going to lead the government?”. I dont think any of the current cabinet could do it. Certainly not Hunt the snidey b*****d.

Certainly none of the labour party as the Chinese could also be involved, Starmers harem are good at spouting off but could they actually run anything?

Boris has scored some own goals but I really dont think anyone else would take the poisoned chalice.
Saw similar on BBC site, who wants to gov top job, with COVID and the state of the countries finances?

Waspie

War Hero

But it doesn't rhyme!

Ballistic

War Hero
271738044_10165953886330072_3083361845382405638_n.jpg

NotLost

Midshipman
The CO of the “Navy’s largest warship” is currently being listed as an attendee at one of Downing Streets lockdown parties. Sources said one regular attendee when tough mixing rules were in place was Captain Steve Higham, then the PM’s defence adviser.

Perry

Lantern Swinger
The CO of the “Navy’s largest warship” is currently being listed as an attendee at one of Downing Streets lockdown parties. Sources said one regular attendee when tough mixing rules were in place was Captain Steve Higham, then the PM’s defence adviser.
He’s not an ex PO Stoker is he?
nah, cant be!

MEO on the Hardy sent higgy to the stokers mess to inform all those gathered they had to call him PO, POME or Petty Officer Higham, no more higgy.

That night the SR’s mess has a games night in against the wardroom, in comes the MEO and tells us to call him Dave whilst we are in the mess. PO Higham says thanks very much you can call me higgy :cool: