Political Bollocks

huwshpis

War Hero
. . . Tossers, supposed to be the brains of Britain?
Nope, the brains are all doing useful things, like reinventing vacuum cleaners and fans, designing weird buildings or arguing about what the words on a piece of paper actually mean. o_O

Sumo

War Hero
Nope, arguing about what the words on a piece of paper actually mean. o_O
Normally with no punctuation to really throw me, did a small course in contract and commercial law, way back, if you think the answer is blatantly obvious, don't go to court, is what I learnt?

huwshpis

War Hero
Normally with no punctuation to really throw me, did a small course in contract and commercial law, way back, if you think the answer is blatantly obvious, don't go to court, is what I learnt?
A very useful lesson, good job most of my clients never learnt it, or I’d be out of work!

Sumo

War Hero
A very useful lesson, good job most of my clients never learnt it, or I’d be out of work!
Also learnt that legal eagle is a private club, that have their own language and the English Oxford dictionary meaning of a word means diddly squat in a court of the law. The reason you earn a crust is we mere mortals require you to navigate courts rules and regulations plus translate the strange language barrier.

huwshpis

War Hero
Navigating the rules is bad enough, the book is 2 volumes, each about 4,000 pages (very thin paper). There's a new one every year and the cost is astronomical (about £700 a go).

Sumo

War Hero
Good old BBC.
Always topline with their video editing :D

Just heard on the news, PM is off to Brussels tomorrow to battle for Britain, maybe the Beeb didn't get the the news wrong they were just a few days early, Crystal balls you just cannot trust them?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47143135

Donald Tusk* = Special place in hell for Brexiteers without a plan

WTF? Whatever his opinion that was the worst possible statesmanlike utterance from the biggest cheese in the EU.

=================================
LEAVERS (NOT to be confused with 'Levers..:WINK: )
1549482280368.png

=============================
REMAINERS
1549482761674.png
================================
* The President of the European Council is a position that was created by the Treaty of Lisbon. The President is the chairman of the European Council, which is the meeting of the leaders of all the member states.

It's a very diplomatic figure, and it's not like a head of state: the President does not have any power to make decisions about the European Union. The Union has several other presidents, such as the president of the European Parliament and the president of the European Commission. But the President of the European Council, casually but wrongly known as The President of Europe, is the face by which the European Union is known to the rest of the world. The more practical aspects of this task are the responsibility of the High Representative for Common Foreign and Security Policy, the Commissioner responsible for external affairs.
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_European_Council

Dunno who writes his 264s/206s/SJARs ?? but this twat needs to be told to stand in the corner and read his TORs again.

Ballistic

War Hero
The registered office for Nigel Farage's new political party, The Brexit Party ...
...is a bed and breakfast in Norwich. Seriously. :D:D:D