Political Bollocks

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
263577112_1541468602904744_3977723514069449354_n.jpg

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
SNP LAUNCH NEW AD CAMPAIGN FOR THEIR BAN ON USING THE WORDS "ALCOHOLIC" AND "JUNKIE" (Why is it that everything comes ahead of schools and hospitals with this lot. SNP are not in touch with the majority of us)
"Stop saying ‘junkie’: Adverts aim to end stigma over drug problems
Scottish Government campaign aims to highlight damage caused by stigma of problem drug and alcohol use.…
See more
Stop saying ‘junkie’: Adverts aim to end stigma over drug problems

fishhead

War Hero
SNP LAUNCH NEW AD CAMPAIGN FOR THEIR BAN ON USING THE WORDS "ALCOHOLIC" AND "JUNKIE" (Why is it that everything comes ahead of schools and hospitals with this lot. SNP are not in touch with the majority of us)
Scottish Government campaign aims to highlight damage caused by stigma of problem drug and alcohol use.…
See more
It's interesting that they view the words "junkie" and "alcoholic" as being more of a problem than the actual problem. I'm sure some smartarse has dreamed up a euphemism to replace the forbidden words but that won't get rid of the problem.

Chris P

War Hero
See more

Words fukcing fail me, why not snort some of Mary's remains whilst you're at it............

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
It's interesting that they view the words "junkie" and "alcoholic" as being more of a problem than the actual problem. I'm sure some smartarse has dreamed up a euphemism to replace the forbidden words but that won't get rid of the problem.

Ah, I see. All those extra deaths weren't due to the drugs, but because they died of embarrassment on being called junky bastids.

Right, well that makes sense then.