Political Bollocks

taffscrivs

War Hero
Boris seems to have upset that little shit Macron once again over a letter concerning channel migrants. Pity he didn't delay posting it until Priti had been to the scheduled meeting this weekend. But hey ho, it doesn't take much to rile the Frog toyboy.

Jacobus

War Hero
At the end of the day we have to make it unattractive to come here. Inhumane as it sounds adopt the Oz model and stick any refugees in camps with appropriate medical cover and conditions. Once they learn that you can’t swan out of Dover straight in to provided housing, benefits and /or live 20 to a room with your mates and work on the black, these crossings will stop.

I like the idea of the moment they set foot on blighty they get sent back to France....reduces incentive...though frogs quite happy to slope shoulder them to UK....

If we cannot move them from UK because of the human rights vultures then why not build something for them up in the Shetlands or Orkneys? Still within the UK which is what they want. Also wee Jimmy Krankie wants more immigrants.

Jacobus

War Hero
Defo Gruinaird!!!! Not much floor space on Rockall!!
Although if you can get a Wessex or Sea King in there ( which I have with the former [ one of the RSPB lads poured his cocoa over himself from memory]) or modern equivalent problem solved. Plenty of eggs, protein, krill etc. Perfect.

Waspie

War Hero
Although if you can get a Wessex or Sea King in there ( which I have with the former [ one of the RSPB lads poured his cocoa over himself from memory]) or modern equivalent problem solved. Plenty of eggs, protein, krill etc. Perfect.
Been to Gruinaird with some scientists to take readings. They were recovered by boat.
Dropped a couple of Booties off on Rockall during the Cod War. Complete in full blues and a sentry box!!! Have the pics on a hard drive somewhere!!!!

Edited to say, Found It!!!
HMS Tartar RM guarding Rockall 1975-1.jpg

Last edited:

Waspie

War Hero
Just to put Rockall into context for those that don't know it!!! 65 foot of granite!!! Gives us, UK, additional fishing grounds due to t being the farthest point of the UK.HMS Tartar RM guarding Rockall 1975-2.jpg