Political Bollocks

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
242772829_1494568814261390_2001760128955861328_n.jpg

Ballistic

War Hero

Army to attend cabinet meetings to address competence shortage

UK-army-cabinet-meeting-small.jpg

The Prime Minister has done his best to reassure the public.

“Let me make this absolutely clear – there is no skills shortage within government,” Boris told a mirror after shitting in his bath and wiping his arse with Larry the Cat.

“I’m pretty damn ruthless with my cabinet. Only the brightest and best will be appointed, and I won’t hesitate to fire people at the very first sign of months and months of incompetence.”

https://newsthump.com/2021/09/27/army-to-attend-cabinet-meetings-to-address-competence-shortage/

Dusty70

War Hero
And of course - labour have Angela Raynor, Corbyn, Abbott and Starmer et al to do a better job - foul mouthed dumbasses the lot of them - can't do a better job, have no plans what so ever - let's call the Tories nasty names.............................

Sumo

War Hero
And of course - labour have Angela Raynor, Corbyn, Abbott and Starmer et al to do a better job - foul mouthed dumbasses the lot of them - can't do a better job, have no plans what so ever - let's call the Tories nasty names.............................
Not the first time she has used scum, she used it in the house of commons where the speaker forced a retraction, looks like being well spoken to be an MP has long gone.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
There are some clever, funny and quick-witted people out there. Now I know that most of our readers won't 'get' this one, so I'll explain.

There is a very unpopular Scottish MSP (more than one actually!!), who is slightly injured and so had got himself a mobility trike/scooter thing. The Press were there, so he decided to show off and fell in a big snotty heap, resulting in lots of pictures and press coverage that he didn't need or want! Karma, bit of a barsteward really!

243109918_1496544507397154_1033089075129458745_n.jpg

Ballistic

War Hero

Government proposes a ‘clap for lorry drivers’ to ease delivery crisis​

Boris-clapping-small.jpg

Transport Secretary Grant Shapps has proposed a regular ‘clap for lorry drivers’ to thank them for their hard work making deliveries.

“There is a current shortfall in drivers in this country, due to low pay and poor working conditions,” said Mr Shapps.

“Therefore, the best thing to do is to have a regular ‘clap for lorry drivers’ so that everyone can show their appreciation for the difficult job those chaps do.”

“I would estimate that after two to three weeks of the clapping for lorry drivers being in effect, all supply issues will be solved and we won’t have to worry about any of that stuff anymore,” said Mr Shapps.

“After all, we did that clap for carers thing last year and now the NHS is completely fixed.”

https://newsthump.com/2021/09/29/go...ap-for-lorry-drivers-to-ease-delivery-crisis/

Dusty70

War Hero

Boris-clapping-small.jpg

Transport Secretary Grant Shapps has proposed a regular ‘clap for lorry drivers’ to thank them for their hard work making deliveries.

“There is a current shortfall in drivers in this country, due to low pay and poor working conditions,” said Mr Shapps.

“Therefore, the best thing to do is to have a regular ‘clap for lorry drivers’ so that everyone can show their appreciation for the difficult job those chaps do.”

“I would estimate that after two to three weeks of the clapping for lorry drivers being in effect, all supply issues will be solved and we won’t have to worry about any of that stuff anymore,” said Mr Shapps.

“After all, we did that clap for carers thing last year and now the NHS is completely fixed.”

https://newsthump.com/2021/09/29/go...ap-for-lorry-drivers-to-ease-delivery-crisis/
Yawn

taffscrivs

War Hero

Boris-clapping-small.jpg

If all the drivers got the clap the next shortage would be penicillin.....