Political Bollocks

slim

War Hero
Yes, because of his colour I didn't think he was of mixed parentage....
He may just have been a throwback.
There have been documented cases of White couples giving birth to a mixed race child. This may have been due to a person of colour existing in previous generations. But more likely a result of the wife having a liking for her personal trainer :)

Ballistic

War Hero
241079865_1067762657363878_7653636184956150858_n.jpg

taffscrivs

War Hero
He may just have been a throwback.
There have been documented cases of White couples giving birth to a mixed race child. This may have been due to a person of colour existing in previous generations. But more likely a result of the wife having a liking for her personal trainer :)
I wasn't expecting such serious replies over what was supposed to be a casual observation about how ridiculous racially and politically correct adverts have become.

Ballistic

War Hero

Government to minimise nightclub crowds by getting Michael Gove to attend

Michael-Gove-no-deal-Brexit-small.jpg

The government has ditched plans to introduce vaccine passports for nightclubs, coming up with a much simpler way to prevent overcrowding.

“Crowded nightclubs don’t stop being a concern simply because we’ve decided not to use vaccine passports,” said Sajid Javid.

“Therefore, every Friday and Saturday night we’ll be sending Michael Gove to attend a random selection of the nation’s nightclubs to throw his shapes and terrify the other dancers.

“Obviously Michael can’t be everywhere at once, so clubs will be sent mandatory life-size cutouts to be displayed on their dance floors and outside the ladies toilets – just to make it as realistic as possible.

Owner of Swindon’s Exodus Lounge, Simon Williams is not impressed with the plan

“I’m used to punters puking at the end of the night but not as soon as they come through the door. Imagine being greeted by the sight of that rubber-faced tw.at thrusting his pelvis at you.

“You’d want to spend every future Saturday night playing Scrabble at home with the doors locked.”

“See?” said the Health Secretary. “It’s perfect.”

https://newsthump.com/2021/09/13/go...lub-crowds-by-getting-michael-gove-to-attend/