Political Bollocks

Sumo

War Hero
Wow what a sodding offer? Not

, in case you didn't catch it, Jeremy was on This Morning, talking about our plans to build a country for the many not the few.

As we approach Christmas, we're extending our offer of a special gift for anyone who donates to our campaigns in the next 24-hours. We have the purrfect gifts for feline fans – a calendar of Labour loving cats. And if you care more for canines you'll be howling for our dogs of Labour calendar. You're spoilt fur choice.

We're giving calendars to everyone who donates before 30 November, so donate now, Stephen, to make sure you get yours.

Cats for me!

Dogs please!

I love both

If you donate before 11am on 30 November you'll get a limited edition Labour Party 2019 cat or dog calendar. Each month you can make plans (including when you're heading out to campaign with Labour) while looking at a cute cat or dashing dog.

For a suggested donation of £12 or more we'll send you one calendar of your choosing and for a suggested donation of £17 or more you'll receive both calendars.

Donate now to help us rebuild Britain so it works paw the many and not the few.

Team Labour

Taztiff

War Hero
Wow what a sodding offer? Not

, in case you didn't catch it, Jeremy was on This Morning, talking about our plans to build a country for the many not the few.

As we approach Christmas, we're extending our offer of a special gift for anyone who donates to our campaigns in the next 24-hours. We have the purrfect gifts for feline fans – a calendar of Labour loving cats. And if you care more for canines you'll be howling for our dogs of Labour calendar. You're spoilt fur choice.

We're giving calendars to everyone who donates before 30 November, so donate now, Stephen, to make sure you get yours.

Cats for me!

Dogs please!

I love both

If you donate before 11am on 30 November you'll get a limited edition Labour Party 2019 cat or dog calendar. Each month you can make plans (including when you're heading out to campaign with Labour) while looking at a cute cat or dashing dog.

For a suggested donation of £12 or more we'll send you one calendar of your choosing and for a suggested donation of £17 or more you'll receive both calendars.

Donate now to help us rebuild Britain so it works paw the many and not the few.

Team Labour
Going for the pet loving vote then!!
Good grief....

Latest Threads