Political Bollocks

To be fair, most politicians make me want to do that.
Johnny Mercer (CON), not my part of city but he seems to be passionate about doing a good job for Plymouth, but has admitted he wouldn’t vote for this government and is becoming disillusioned with the career poly’s who are in it for themselves and not the betterment of the country?

The wolfs are out along with the long knives, one can only hope not

Momentum

Dear Sumo

Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab has resigned, McVey has followed him, and now Jacob Rees-Mogg is calling for a vote of no confidence. By the time you read this, who knows who else will have gone!

The government has lost control and a general election is looking more and more likely.

I've just called our team together for an emergency planning meeting today. But if we're heading into another general election, we're going to need your support. Please make a one-off donation now to help us win this together, and deliver a Labour government led by Jeremy Corbyn.

This could be the moment we've been waiting for. Thank you for all your support.

In Solidarity,

Laura Parker,
Momentum National Coordinator

Momentum

Dear Sumo

Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab has resigned, McVey has followed him, and now Jacob Rees-Mogg is calling for a vote of no confidence. By the time you read this, who knows who else will have gone!

The government has lost control and a general election is looking more and more likely.

I've just called our team together for an emergency planning meeting today. But if we're heading into another general election, we're going to need your support. Please make a one-off donation now to help us win this together, and deliver a Labour government led by Jeremy Corbyn.

This could be the moment we've been waiting for. Thank you for all your support.

In Solidarity,

Laura Parker,
This donation they want, does it matter if it smells of marzipan and ticks?

Momentum

Dear Sumo

In Solidarity,

Laura Parker,
I really think you ought to cancel your membership of Momentum.

I just get get the feeling that you're not too happy with what you're getting out of it.

Yes Cameron was a spineless twat to jump ship when the vote did not go his way but had he stayed would he have
been able to scratch a better deal from the EU ? , I think not , they do not want us to leave.

I really think you ought to cancel your membership of Momentum.

I just get get the feeling that you're not too happy with what you're getting out of it.
It's free unite union, joined some years back when I had a shi t boss, he had H R involved, when I sent them an email copy my union rep, their attitude changed, with the comment, we didn't know you were in a union, my thoughts were why should that make a difference, but it sure as he'll did?