Political Bollocks

Ballistic

War Hero

‘We can’t relax the travel rules’ insists government, ‘unless you are a VIP visiting Wembley’​

Boris-Johnson-pleading-small.jpg

The government has insisted today that it is unable to relax its rules on travel and quarantine for visitors to the UK, unless you are a really rich VIP visiting Wembley Stadium for a football match, obviously.

A spokesperson for the government confirmed, “Rules are rules I’m afraid, for you lot anyway. Not for the rich VIP’s, obviously. They can do what they want, like normal.

“You know the script by now surely?
One rule for us, and another for you.
Are you not grasping this?
For God sake!”

https://newsthump.com/2021/06/23/we...rnment-unless-you-are-a-vip-visiting-wembley/

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
A few months ago he was supposed to of been knocking off Kay Burley of Sky news...... Boris can’t exactly discipline Matt Hancock....... just following my leader etc....

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
If by some miracle I was in a position to choose, I think I’d go for Kay Burley.... perhaps Dominic Cummins knew all this was going on and was jealous of Hancock’s harem ? Who knows.....

60B90910-D036-433E-BDCB-59C9484CF94A.jpegC4C26DD8-B184-42BD-BF05-5F8078F33F1D.jpeg

Ballistic

War Hero

Matt Hancock tipped for Tory leadership after photos emerge of him having an affair​

Matt-Hancock-test-results-small.jpg

Bookies have today shortened the odds of Matt Hancock stepping us as Conservative Party leader after photos were published of him wearing someone who isn’t his wife as a facemask.

The Health Secretary, who over the last year presided over the handing of lucrative PPE contracts to his mates and paid marginally less regard to the wellbeing of the elderly than Harold Shipman by discharging Covid-positive patients back to nursing homes, was photographed kissing and groping an aide.

Political commentator Christopher James wiped a bit of sick out of his mouth before telling us, “It’ll be interesting to see what happens next – Boris Johnson can hardly fire Hancock for having an affair when he has had so many himself.

“But then I suppose hypocrisy is a key Tory trait too, so you never know.”

https://newsthump.com/2021/06/25/ma...-after-photos-emerge-of-him-having-an-affair/

Sumo

War Hero

Matt Hancock tipped for Tory leadership after photos emerge of him having an affair​

Matt-Hancock-test-results-small.jpg

Bookies have today shortened the odds of Matt Hancock stepping us as Conservative Party leader after photos were published of him wearing someone who isn’t his wife as a facemask.

The Health Secretary, who over the last year presided over the handing of lucrative PPE contracts to his mates and paid marginally less regard to the wellbeing of the elderly than Harold Shipman by discharging Covid-positive patients back to nursing homes, was photographed kissing and groping an aide.

Political commentator Christopher James wiped a bit of sick out of his mouth before telling us, “It’ll be interesting to see what happens next – Boris Johnson can hardly fire Hancock for having an affair when he has had so many himself.

“But then I suppose hypocrisy is a key Tory trait too, so you never know.”

https://newsthump.com/2021/06/25/ma...-after-photos-emerge-of-him-having-an-affair/
He could have a GO at leader of SNP, they turn a blind eye to anything.

Latest Threads