Political Bollocks

Waspie

War Hero
Plans afoot to erect a statue of Her Maj next year for her platinum jubilee in a spare niche at the frontage of York Minster. The stone for said statue is '' Lepine, also known as Lavoux, from the village of Lavoux near the city of Poitiers in western France. ''
Portland must be livid ;) @Waspie .
I only live there!! Northumbrian and proud!!! The wife is the Southern softie!!!!!

Wightsparker

War Hero
Plans afoot to erect a statue of Her Maj next year for her platinum jubilee in a spare niche at the frontage of York Minster. The stone for said statue is '' Lepine, also known as Lavoux, from the village of Lavoux near the city of Poitiers in western France. ''
Almost as much as Crecy and Agincourt.......:)

Ballistic

War Hero
197558028_1768215836696185_7052123592348934310_n.jpg

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I do find that peculiar. Portland or Bath stone at least, though I'm sure there is plenty of other suitable stone from around the UK.

Latest Threads