Political Bollocks

fishhead

War Hero
I read today that the members of the House of Lords think that all Scots living in the UK should be eligible to vote if there is second referendum and not just those living in Scotland at present.
So how would that work then? How pure bred would you have to be to qualify? If you had Scottish parents but had lived all your life in England or Wales are you Scottish enough to vote?

slim

War Hero
Ok I've obviously pissed the on someone's bonfire, so whos the boring barsteward then?
Sumo
Take no notice of this twat.
He is the one that wanted to keep thee and me on the naughty step.
Obviously he is pissed orf cos we were let out when his bezzie oppo fecked orf.

Sumo

War Hero
Sumo
Take no notice of this twat.
He is the one that wanted to keep thee and me on the naughty step.
Obviously he is pissed orf cos we were let out when his bezzie oppo fecked orf.
I think it may be deeper than that, he never gives his opinion of wee krankie and her bunch, and he was pissed of that I said the monster looked more human than she did , either he is one of her freedom followers at all costs or even worse, he has the hots for her?

I think it may be deeper than that, he never gives his opinion of wee krankie and her bunch, and he was pissed of that I said the monster looked more human than she did , either he is one of her freedom followers at all costs or even worse, he has the hots for her?
To be fair she has a decent pair of pins on her :) A face like a box of smashed frogs however.

slim

War Hero
Surely not Sumo.
The Hots for the Wee Krankie, never, he would never cheat on his old mate who after all was a warrant hocifer who did what he wanted.
Having said that the redundant Mod is no longer of any use to him so all his sucking up has done him no favours :)