Political Bollocks

Chris P

War Hero
Not a Kiwi - (Welsh) - been here 40 years
Lot of what UK does in terms of legislation ends up being done here, I would rather we didn't import UK legislation. But there it is........
Didn't you have the operation and become a kiwi, we did here in Aus the scar's have healed up now :oops:;)

taffscrivs

War Hero
I see that scrote Blair is a guest speaker at this year's Hay Festival, alongside his old oppo Alistair Campbell. Apparently he will be talking about qualities of leadership and the problems facing the UK. All this sage advice from the man who willingly became Bush's puppet, told a pack of lies, led us into a war we didn't want, is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of servicemen and women, and then bailed out and left us to the mercy of cretin grade one Gordon Brown.
This bastard should never be allowed to walk free in this fair land, he should be in jail for his involvement in war crimes, never mind speak at such an event. Thankfully it's taking place online so he won't be able to choke the air of quaint Hay on Wye with his poisonus spouting.

Sumo

War Hero
I see that scrote Blair is a guest speaker at this year's Hay Festival, alongside his old oppo Alistair Campbell. Apparently he will be talking about qualities of leadership and the problems facing the UK. All this sage advice from the man who willingly became Bush's puppet, told a pack of lies, led us into a war we didn't want, is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of servicemen and women, and then bailed out and left us to the mercy of cretin grade one Gordon Brown.
This bastard should never be allowed to walk free in this fair land, he should be in jail for his involvement in war crimes, never mind speak at such an event. Thankfully it's taking place online so he won't be able to choke the air of quaint Hay on Wye with his poisonus spouting.
Fence sitting again, did you forget his involvemt in Ireland?

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Talking of Alistair Campbell, what was that knob doing presenting on GMTV/GMB or whatever? I don't know, because as soon as I saw his mug I turned off - even BBC2 with the arm waving mong in the corner was better!

taffscrivs

War Hero
Talking of Alistair Campbell, what was that knob doing presenting on GMTV/GMB or whatever? I don't know, because as soon as I saw his mug I turned off - even BBC2 with the arm waving mong in the corner was better!
Some goon must have hired him as Piers Morgan's replacement, they'll be having Backstabber Cummings on as a guest presenter next. ITV just can't resist hiring abrasive bastards.

Latest Threads