Political Bollocks

mainbrace

Lantern Swinger
Those look like big kick asre boots she's wearing whoever she is:rolleyes:.
I think that it is chief bovver girl, Angela Raynor. I also believe that they are the same boots that she was criticised for wearing to some official function last year.
You can take the girl out of Manchester, but you can't take Manch.....................etc, etc.

taffscrivs

War Hero
If the wee jock bitch keeps banging on about Scottish independence perhaps Boris should agree to travel to Scotland to meet her... at Culloden. And we all know what happened last time back in 1746. A jumped up little Scots gobshite ran away. Perhaps history would repeat itself....

Stirlin

War Hero
Let her have independance then she can apply to rejoin the EU , when shit hits the fan the EU will bail her out instead of us.....if she is still in power.

Sumo

War Hero
Let her have independance then she can apply to rejoin the EU , when shit hits the fan the EU will bail her out instead of us.....if she is still in power.
How would that affect the Northern fishing, she would surrender everything to the EU. How bad would that look, surrendering to the French, Italians and German's? Scotland will have lost all pride, to her elated ego.

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
How would that affect the Northern fishing, she would surrender everything to the EU. How bad would that look, surrendering to the French, Italians and German's? Scotland will have lost all pride, to her elated ego.
If independent and an EU nation could Scotland evict Trident, as wee Nicola has promised ?
The way I read it, all EU countries have to join NATO, as a NATO member you have to allow other members to deploy assets on your soil.
Therefore she couldn’t ban Trident from Scotland and she knows it, both UK and US

taffscrivs

War Hero
If she got her way there'd be plenty of work oop North, rebuilding Hadrian's wall!
I know a good welder who could make some gates to go across the top end of the M6...

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
If independent and an EU nation could Scotland evict Trident, as wee Nicola has promised ?
The way I read it, all EU countries have to join NATO, as a NATO member you have to allow other members to deploy assets on your soil.
Therefore she couldn’t ban Trident from Scotland and she knows it, both UK and US

They have no intention of joining NATO - they pretend it because it will lose votes otherwise. Same as going Republican shortly after the ink has dried on the divorce papers - they hope no one asks but when someone does they claim they will keep the monarchy while crossing fingers behind their backs.

They yearn to be like RoI - as do their backers and mentors.

Latest Threads