Political Bollocks

Ballistic

War Hero
184092491_10161294414148986_6399677648693113557_n.jpg

fishhead

War Hero
I might have missed something but Angela Rayner has only been sacked from organising election campaigns in the future. Her main job as Deputy Leader is still intact(for the time being).

LifebuoyGhost

Lantern Swinger
I might have missed something but Angela Rayner has only been sacked from organising election campaigns in the future. Her main job as Deputy Leader is still intact(for the time being).
I don’t think he can sack her as deputy leader - it’s an elected post I believe so she’s in it till the next election for the post - so that’s another problem he can’t do owt about

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
I don’t think he can sack her as deputy leader - it’s an elected post I believe so she’s in it till the next election for the post - so that’s another problem he can’t do owt about
Spot on, she was elected deputy by the party members so Kier is stuck with her.....

She’s good comedy value, banging on about £30k for Boris’s flat, until it emerged she claimed the same for 1st class travel....

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator

Not only that, but she has been given other shadow posts / rolls.

The act of being seen to do something while doing the opposite.

A true politician response to failure.