Political Bollocks

Is this just a massive 2 fingers to everyone, Brussels, Boris, the whole lot ? They say there's no such thing as bad publicity..... she certainly threw her audience, I thought it was Peter Crouch in drag at first glance

not happy with you lot slagging off our wonderful PM who is very pro RN, as proven by her moves, obviously learned at the Royal Naval School of Dancing Jo Spanners

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
The positive side with Labour getting into power is, if you are of the older generation, they will increase the pension, throw money at the NHS and bankrupt the country, being older you probably won't be around whilst the next lot try to sort everything out. ;)

The positive side with Labour getting into power is, if you are of the older generation, they will increase the pension, throw money at the NHS and bankrupt the country, being older you probably won't be around whilst the next lot try to sort everything out. ;)
Yes but not much cop getting a pension increase with inflation through the roooooooof. and for the short term mt taxes would go up big time?

as with all politicians he is taking credit for a job well done, I am sure he had help, but still good news for guzz.
As I think you're implying, he's bigging himself up. Count how many times he says "I" as opposed to "we".

Without any evidence to hand, I'm led to believe that Luke Pollard did a lot of the donkey work in the campaign but that may well be propoganda. I just don't know.

Reading between the lines in the comments section of the 'errol JM seems to shine in some areas of veteran support and completely ignores others. Again, that could be hearsay.
He's a bit of an enigma but he's definitely good at doing the right thing for JM.

I've thought of a new drinking game:

Watch 'Newsnight', 'Peston', 'Politics Live', Question Time', or any of the other programmes where politicians are interviewed.
Pour yourself a large glass of your favourite tipple.
Take a two-finger's worth slurp every time the word "clear" is used.

You'll be shitfaced in 20 mins :D

I've thought of a new drinking game:

Watch 'Newsnight', 'Peston', 'Politics Live', Question Time', or any of the other programmes where politicians are interviewed.
Pour yourself a large glass of your favourite tipple.
Take a two-finger's worth slurp every time the word "clear" is used.

You'll be shitfaced in 20 mins :D
Or decide to have a couple of tots for Traf night with the missus. She finished off the port, I'm having fun with the Woods (to be fair, the Woods decanter was fuller then the Port decanter).
What do you mean, school night?