Political Bollocks

LifebuoyGhost

Lantern Swinger
Well, that is now a toughy! I'm just back from a consultant appointment in Granada, and my potential surgeon who is going to have to spend more than a few minutes inside me at some future stage (fnar fnar!) turned out to be French, working in Spain and speaks perfect English! I have to say he is brilliant. For a cheese eating surrender monkey!
I think @AC is looking for a good surgeon for his - ahem - upcoming procedure

Jacobus

War Hero
View attachment 58037

Apparently any white people who wish to pray at the altar of St Floyd the Immaculate -The patron saint of the wokerati - have to “Decenter” and they can‘t even spell it - somebody explain to this old confused person WTF that means - please
What a load of absolute unadulterated shte. I too would be interested in what decent’er’ing is. And as a white folk I wouldn’t want to [email protected] up the BIPOC, and fail to bring anything to the space by my lack of interaction.
The beatification of Floyd. The man was a scrote. Someone’s done the Yank criminal justice system and tax payer a favour. (Note not a favor).

taffscrivs

War Hero
I wonder if any of the disciples of Saint Floyd have done the research to discover how many white people in America died a grisly death at the hands of a black man on the same day poor ole George met his maker? If Black America is going to make a martyr out of this lowlife criminal at least they could be honest and level the playing field.

Ballistic

War Hero

Local builder’s text to PM asking to pay less tax remains unanswered​

British-Builder-impressed-by-Trump-small.jpg

A local builder has spoken of how his text to Prime Minister Boris Johnson asking if he could pay less tax has remained unanswered after several days.

“As soon as I learnt that’s how it works I sent the PM this text,” said Simon Williams.

“’Dear Boris, can you fix it for me to pay less tax this year please. Cheers, Si. PS, the EU are shit.

“I don’t really think the EU is shit, but he seems to like people who say that, so I thought I’d put it in.”

As yet, though, Mr Williams has yet to receive a reply.

Mr Williams refuted the idea that James Dyson could be receiving preferential treatment.

https://newsthump.com/2021/04/23/lo...pm-asking-to-pay-less-tax-remains-unanswered/

I wonder if any of the disciples of Saint Floyd have done the research to discover how many white people in America died a grisly death at the hands of a black man on the same day poor ole George met his maker? If Black America is going to make a martyr out of this lowlife criminal at least they could be honest and level the playing field.
I had a look on interweb and found that nearly twice as many white people are shot by police as blacks. Hispanics are only slightly behind the black numbers. While it is a disproportionate number of blacks being killed by police, it so happens that crimes in the US committed by blacks is a disproportionate number compared to whites (same as prison population).

At the end of the day, be you black white yellow or green, if the police stop you then you should do what you are told. Not pull a gun, knife or Uzi or to resist arrest and try to break away. With the amount of cops being shot at during routine stops, no wonder they are nervous.

And no St Floyd did not deserve to die by cop. Maybe at the hands of one of the people he held up at gun point but not the cop.

Last edited:

Latest Threads