Political Bollocks

They must be desperate they sent me this buy by midnight on Friday and Sunday?

our giveaway of NHS postcards ends at midnight.

We've created these great designs to celebrate 70 years of the NHS — and we're giving them to anyone who donates to the Labour Party before midnight tonight!

Pick a pack (or select both!) and get your postcards before it's too late.

Vintage

Personalised

Both sets

Labour created the NHS 70 years ago to provide healthcare, free at the point of need, available to everyone. And today we're standing up for the NHS, and campaigning to keep it well funded.

Support Labour today, and celebrate 70 years of our NHS.

Team Labour​

You remember the mess gobshite?
The one whose constant verbal bollocks was just about tolerated?

Every so often however, he goes too far and has to do a major back-pedal.
Did he look like this?

I wonder if, in future slang, "Brexit" will replace words like "clusterfuck", "shambles", "pot-mess" etc.

"How did the meeting go, Jack?"
"To be honest Jenny, it was a complete and utter Brexit!"

"Bloody hell Lofty! You've made a total Brexit of that!"

The recent Novichok attacks have been a testing ground for when Trump rocks up over here , far better to nuke him in UK than Russia , but I am sure our security services are on the case....back in a mo there is a knock at the door.
Since making the above post I have received no mail , not even any junk mail or begging bags from charities wanting my cast off clothes . No phone calls , seems the only form of communication I have is this site and

Diana Abbot now works as a Yodel delivery driver. She just knocked on my door...I answered it and she said,
"I've got a parcel for number 33, will you take it?"
"This is number 33...."
"There's no answer at number 33 - can I leave it with you?"
"This is number 33...."