Political Bollocks

Sumo

War Hero
Well yee-feckin-hah! Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!

Let's see how her appearance in front of the Scottish parliamentary committee goes, followed by a vote of no confidence. Will she also have big memory gaps? Strange how her senior civil servant keeps no notes of meetings? Well destroys her notes once the books are full?
Strange how she has to personally give Covid brief daily, but when her arse is on the line a substitute stand's in, are her days numbered?

Last edited:

taffscrivs

War Hero
Let's see how her appearance in front of the Scottish parliamentary committee goes, followed by a vote of no confidence. Will she also have big memory gaps? Strange how her senior civil servant keeps no notes of meetings? Well destroys her notes once the books are full?
Strange how she has to personally give Covid brief daily, but when her arse is on the line a substitute stand's in, are her days numbered?
Hopefully yes, but I've got the feeling she'll manage to wriggle her way out of this one.

Sumo

War Hero
Hopefully yes, but I've got the feeling she'll manage to wriggle her way out of this one.
Is this the sign of a memory issue

"She says she wishes her memory of the conversation with Mr Aberdein was "more vivid"."?

She rejects suggestions she broke the ministerial code. The first minister says she acted properly, did not mislead Parliament, and followed legal advice. Her memory of key meetings with Alex Salmond differs from others who have given evidence

Then a bit of distraction tactics?

Last edited:

Sumo

War Hero
Political speak for, get the old git out of my glory days

Ms Sturgeon says that in her younger days she looked up to and revered Mr Salmond.

"I had no motive, intention or desire to get Alex Salmond," she added.

taffscrivs

War Hero
My missus being a hairdesser, notes that wee krankie's hair always looks neatly trimmed and coloured.
Has she excused her personal hairdresser from the covid rules? All hair and beauty workers are prohibited from trading at the present time, therefore is Ms Sturgeon breaking the rules by employing her hairdressser. Or is that being so important she's exempt?

Latest Threads