Political Bollocks

If those protesting against Trump really wanted to hurt him, instead of organising mass rallies at any location he is likely to visit, which only goes to stroke his narcissistic ego, they should just ignore him. The pain that would cause him, thinking he is being ignored, will bring out his inner toddler massively.

He he.

If those protesting against Trump really wanted to hurt him, instead of organising mass rallies at any location he is likely to visit, which only goes to stroke his narcissistic ego, they should just ignore him. The pain that would cause him, thinking he is being ignored, will bring out his inner toddler massively.

He he.
Agreed.
Won't happen though, sadly.

Besides, for the last six months people have been saving up bottles of piss to throw at him - be a shame to waste it :p ;)

The recent Novichok attacks have been a testing ground for when Trump rocks up over here , far better to nuke him in UK than Russia , but I am sure our security services are on the case....back in a mo there is a knock at the door.

Brexit Schmexit. It's getting fucking ridiculous. May I suggest that we scrub round the entire idea and let any twat into the country, PROVIDING that they can name every actor and actress who has appeared in Coronation Street since 1983.
They get one wrong - they fuck off back to where they started from.

Brexit Schmexit. It's getting ******* ridiculous. May I suggest that we scrub round the entire idea and let any twat into the country, PROVIDING that they can name every actor and actress who has appeared in Coronation Street since 1983.
They get one wrong - they **** off back to where they started from.
if that's the pass criteria, I had better not leave
:)

Labour on the scrounge again

The Tories have now descended into complete chaos, and Theresa May is warning that we could soon get Jeremy Corbyn as Prime Minister.

That sounds good to us! But we need your help make it happen - please click below to donate to our fighting fund.

Sounds good to us!
Let's make it happen
After our email yesterday afternoon, 467 of you chipped in a total of £6,996 - giving an average of almost £15 each. That's incredible, and proves again what we're always saying: together, bit by bit, pound by pound and hour by hour, on the doorstep, down the pub and on social media, we can beat the Tories' big donors and build a Britain #ForTheMany.

If you haven't already, and can afford to give a one-off donation of just £5 or £10, please do - it will make all the difference.
I'll chip in to make sure we're election ready
Thank you in advance - and we'll keep you posted on what happens next.
In Solidarity,
Team Momentum
http://momentum.nationbuilder.com/
Momentum is funded entirely by membership fees and donations from thousands of supporters across the UK.
Join Momentum
Make a donation

Labour on the scrounge again

The Tories have now descended into complete chaos, and Theresa May is warning that we could soon get Jeremy Corbyn as Prime Minister.

That sounds good to us! But we need your help make it happen - please click below to donate to our fighting fund.

Sounds good to us!
Let's make it happen
After our email yesterday afternoon, 467 of you chipped in a total of £6,996 - giving an average of almost £15 each. That's incredible, and proves again what we're always saying: together, bit by bit, pound by pound and hour by hour, on the doorstep, down the pub and on social media, we can beat the Tories' big donors and build a Britain #ForTheMany.

If you haven't already, and can afford to give a one-off donation of just £5 or £10, please do - it will make all the difference.
I'll chip in to make sure we're election ready
Thank you in advance - and we'll keep you posted on what happens next.
In Solidarity,
Team Momentum
http://momentum.nationbuilder.com/
Momentum is funded entirely by membership fees and donations from thousands of supporters across the UK.
Join Momentum
Make a donation
How come Momentum are passing the hat round? The Unions are financing them big time when no-one is looking. Every little helps I suppose. I expect @Sumo has chipped in with a couple of hundred too. Ooooo Jeremy is almost home and dry;)

Latest Threads