Political Bollocks

We are soon to have the pleasure of multiple tax bands in Scotland thanks to the inept SNP. One fallout of this is our AF personnel posted to Scotland will be liable for more tax than when based in England. MOD are considering compensating service personnel for the difference in taxes.

A SNP spokesperson has said how good a place Scotland is and highlights the benefits of being in Scotland. One mentioned was the free university tuition. Complete and utter horseshit!

We took our eldest to Stirling Uni open day and spoke to the fees/loans desk. They asked if I was in the armed forces (having already picked up on my English accent) and when I replied that I used to be he said "good. If you had still been in then your daughter would not be entitled to free tuition as you would be seen as transient."

So even though I was a home owner in Scotland, my daughters being born in Scotland, they would not have been entitled to free university education if I had still been in the forces. Talk about discrimination against both the English and armed forces!!

So a word of warning for any English (or Welsh/NI for that matter) based in Scotland, you will be liable to pay Uni fees whatever the SNP mouthpieces say.

Trump: "My Nuclear Button' bigger than yours... nyah, nyah!"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42549687

It only looks bigger because of his tiny hands...

I cannot believe that the USofA has such a complete idiot as president. Its a bit worrying that his idea of a pissing contest is nuclear brinkmanship with Kim Jung Un. Maybe an early entry into the 2018 stiff list is not a bad idea for either of these two clowns.

I cannot believe that the USofA has such a complete idiot as president. Its a bit worrying that his idea of a pissing contest is nuclear brinkmanship with Kim Jung Un. Maybe an early entry into the 2018 stiff list is not a bad idea for either of these two clowns.

My concern is that an early entry of those particular two clowns into the 2018 Stiff List might also mean something similar for a lot of other people - including us.

Might be a good idea, we all lived with ID cards for years.
I've always thought that those who object to ID cards have something to hide.
Everyone with the new style driving licence is carrying an ID card, something the anti brigade probably haven't thought of or realised, and you have to re-new it every 10 years, so a stealth tax to boot.

Win-win for the government.