Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Political humour, satire, memes etc. Not serious stuff

Apparently we've left the EU - sort of.
Well, in Hull at least, the fridge light is still working. I was expecting armageddon and the other horses of the apocalypse to be riding through my living room by now.
Shall I give it till lunchtime before I carry on with the wallpapering? Just in case? Or listen to the 5th horse (Mrs Taztiff) and get on with it?

Apparently we've left the EU - sort of.
Well, in Hull at least, the fridge light is still working. I was expecting armageddon and the other horses of the apocalypse to be riding through my living room by now.
Shall I give it till lunchtime before I carry on with the wallpapering? Just in case? Or listen to the 5th horse (Mrs Taztiff) and get on with it?
The 5th horse may have the deciding vote ❎.
Am I know English, British or European?
I'll let you know if you miss anything before lunch.

Well, no significant change so far! It's a bit like being asked 'how do you feel now you are 50?'- or whatever.

SO many stupid questions being asked by the presenters on BBC News!

Interesting report from Gib. Our new guy Sanchez could prove to be a real PITA.

Well, no significant change so far! It's a bit like being asked 'how do you feel now you are 50?'- or whatever.

SO many stupid questions being asked by the presenters on BBC News!

Interesting report from Gib. Our new guy Sanchez could prove to be a real PITA.

The Spaniards were difficult pricks before we joined the EEC. They were difficult pricks after we joined. They will be difficult pricks after we have fully withdrawn from the EU.

Conclusion - the Spaniards are difficult pricks when it comes to Gib. And quite often even when it doesn't.

It's probably the heat.

And envy.

The Spaniards were difficult pricks before we joined the EEC. They were difficult pricks after we joined. They will be difficult pricks after we have fully withdrawn from the EU.

Conclusion - the Spaniards are difficult pricks when it comes to Gib. And quite often even when it doesn't.

It's probably the heat.

And envy.
Gib was great when the gate was closed! One time on Shore Patrol I actually got to shake the padlock to check it was secure!

@Taztiff
Nothing yet, maybe need to give it more time, like 47years? To see the benifits.
Thanks for the update @Sumo
Managed to get the fiddly awkward bits around the bay windows done and now my back is knackered. So sat with a nice glass of red cuz we've lost the light! ;)
Where are those cheap Polish decorators when you need them?

Thanks for the update @Sumo
Managed to get the fiddly awkward bits around the bay windows done and now my back is knackered. So sat with a nice glass of red cuz we've lost the light! ;)
Where are those cheap Polish decorators when you need them?
Down the polish club, getting socially confused, is my guess.

Latest Threads