Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Political Bollocks

Sumo

War Hero

Manchester gets extra £100m from government after all Mancunians retrain as unusable PPE​

Pub workers Simon Williams told us, “I was kind of hoping the government would do the right thing and provide sufficient money to support me and my colleagues when we’re forced to close our business due to the lockdown restrictions.

“But it seems that all I had to do get a much more appropriate sum was explain that instead of a barman, I am now an out-of-date piece of medical-grade fabric designed to be wrapped around a nurse’s face.

“Bingo.”

https://newsthump.com/2020/10/21/ma...after-all-mancunians-retrain-as-unusable-ppe/
They would be more use than their current mayor, with his large ego

Ballistic

War Hero

Jacobus

War Hero
Must-watch documentary on BBC2 about the covid, tonight 9.00pm..

It proves two brothers from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370, the one that miraculously disappeared.

Seems they were the guys behind the development of the new strain, and intending to use it as a weapon, someone caught wind of their plans and purposefully downed the plane.

Neither of them got on the flight though, It’s really interesting.

Have a look at it.

It's called Two Wongs Don't Make a Flight.

Sumo

War Hero
Must-watch documentary on BBC2 about the covid, tonight 9.00pm..

It proves two brothers from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370, the one that miraculously disappeared.

Seems they were the guys behind the development of the new strain, and intending to use it as a weapon, someone caught wind of their plans and purposefully downed the plane.

Neither of them got on the flight though, It’s really interesting.

Have a look at it.

It's called Two Wongs Don't Make a Flight.

Attachments

• Groan.png
    Groan.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 3

slim

War Hero
Nice one.
I for one have got a great deal of respect for the Red Sea Pedestrians.
They suffered terribly at the hands of the Nazi thugs and as a race have ensured that this will never happen again.
Best of all they can take a joke and don't cut off peoples heads who make them :)
Haven't met too many of the Jewish faith but the ones I have told me more Jewish jokes than ever I told them :)

fishhead

War Hero
Corbyn was never caught saying anything blatantly antisemitic but was happy to share a platform with plenty that were. The fact that antisemitism in the Labour Party rose during his watch is proof enough that he was prepared to look the other way while others got their hands dirty.

LifebuoyGhost

Lantern Swinger
The idiots who put him forward in the first place, and then the ones who thought he would be great as a leader - mainly because they could very easily pull his strings - they’re the ones who created the platform for the hard left anti- semites to flourish.
I agree with @fishhead that Corbyn was never blatantly anti Semite but he definitely allowed it to flourish by appearing with people who were And this only encouraged it to flourish - he has a lot to answer for in the crippling of the Labour Party - but he’s not alone and a lot of the culprits are still in place - for the time being

Sumo

War Hero
The idiots who put him forward in the first place, and then the ones who thought he would be great as a leader - mainly because they could very easily pull his strings - they’re the ones who created the platform for the hard left anti- semites to flourish.
I agree with @fishhead that Corbyn was never blatantly anti Semite but he definitely allowed it to flourish by appearing with people who were And this only encouraged it to flourish - he has a lot to answer for in the crippling of the Labour Party - but he’s not alone and a lot of the culprits are still in place - for the time being
Flush them out and kick them out of the party, then JC can rebel and lead a real labour splinter party, thus proving what I've always said JC the best thing that ever happened to the conservative party.

mainbrace

Lantern Swinger
Fair play to Starmer. He seems to be a bit 'wooden', but he looks to be setting out his stall to overhaul his party, and he certainly has not fcuked about. The sacking of Rebecca Wrong-Daily so soon after taking over laid down a marker, and yesterday's suspension of Corbyn reinforced it. However, there's still a long way to go, and taming the unions, which hold the purse strings, could be his toughest task.
Will Angela Raynor be next to go ?
Boris and his crew must be loving it.

Sumo

War Hero
Red Len has spoken, does Stramer jump or go bankrupt?

would it be Possible/impossible for JC to form a split labour group and end up with a bigger gathering than Stramer and become the opposition leader again?

But I think labour will lose the next election not any particular member.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Addressing a Syrian-led political transition and the humanitarian crisis in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Walney announced as independent adviser on political violence and disruption MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The need for a political settlement to solve the crisis in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Ukraine sign Political, Free Trade and Strategic Partnership Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Progressing on a political process to end the Syrian conflict MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting economic and political stability in Iraq MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Political campaigning online to be made more transparent under new rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reaching an inclusive and Syrian-led political process in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS An inclusive political solution in Libya is still greatly needed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon statement on Afghanistan political agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Progress is still needed if a political settlement is to be reached in Syria MoD News 0
B Political Opinions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
MoD_RSS The process of seeking a political solution in Syria must not cease MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A ceasefire and cooperation with the UN political process is the best defense against the devastating effects of Covid-19 in Yemen. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Calling for a political settlement in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bringing the political process forward in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Intimidation in Public Life: Letter to political parties on election pledge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Ambassador to Kosovo´s roundtable speech at the Group for Legal and Political Studies MoD News 0
B Concerns about Personal Political Opinions Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS PM meeting with five of Northern Ireland's main political parties: 31 July 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Political and economic progress in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Inclusive political dialogue in Central Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Progress towards political, economic and security reforms in Somalia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Secretary of State Oral Statement on Political Talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: No reconstruction assistance without a credible political settlement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Secretary of State for Northern Ireland statement on political talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Focusing on children's safety and a need for enhanced political process in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The effects of human rights violations on the population and the political future of Haiti MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Inclusive Political Participation in Afghanistan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Addressing political instability in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Urging the Government of Sudan to embark upon the political and economic reforms necessary to deliver true stability MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Farewell to Special Envoy and reflections on the political situation in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK welcomes resolution of the political situation in Sri Lanka MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Draft Withdrawal Agreement and Outline Political Declaration MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Building an irreversible and durable political process in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Better Education and Stronger Political Opportunities for Women MoD News 0
N Can political affiliations affect your career? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS Speech: Supporting a UN-led political solution in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Call for a Political Settlement to Address the Humanitarian Crisis and Security... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for the Middle East calls for political solution to Yemen conflict MoD News 0
soleil Times: "Army To Shed 3,000 More Jobs Amid Heavy Political Fighting" Current Affairs 18
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Office Minister calls for political process to address violenc MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Secretary underlines need for greater political momentum in Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Inclusive political process must accompany military progress in Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News article: G8 Political Directors’ statement on Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS G8 Political Directors’ statement on Mali MoD News 0
soleil Guardian: "Political Support For Afghan Campaign Has 'Departed Stage Left'" Current Affairs 11
MoD_RSS UK hosts conference on Syrian-led political transition MoD News 0
trelawney126 Political Police Commissioners Current Affairs 4
janner Political flow chart Miscellaneous 0