Political Bollocks

^So now might be good time For the Tories to offer our Scottish friends a couple more Freebies...

Free Soccer and/or English Lessons for all, (Esp. the National Team...)

Lie Detectors for every SNP Speech & Speaker (Here's one for @Sumo - Why 'Speaker', not 'Speeker'? )

A fleet of nearly-new fishing boats (Bound to be few on the 2nd hand market come next Spring)

Owt else??

I seem to remember a few years ago when the MoD was doing one if it's very regular strategic review thingys that the local MP for Moray - who I think was Lib Dem at the time - was begging Westminster not to close Lossie and Kinloss because of the disaster to jobs - and when they didn't wee Alex taking the credit. Me and Mrs LBG are fairly regular visitors up there and sing the praises of the Moray Firth almost as much as Yorkshire

Absolute shame Ruth Davidson stood down - a voice of rare intelligence in the political wilderness up there.

Dusty70

War Hero
I seem to remember a few years ago when the MoD was doing one if it's very regular strategic review thingys that the local MP for Moray - who I think was Lib Dem at the time - was begging Westminster not to close Lossie and Kinloss because of the disaster to jobs - and when they didn't wee Alex taking the credit. Me and Mrs LBG are fairly regular visitors up there and sing the praises of the Moray Firth almost as much as Yorkshire

Absolute shame Ruth Davidson stood down - a voice of rare intelligence in the political wilderness up there.
I understand that she has been convinced to standing up again

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
........ just hope that the majority in Scotland, are not blinded by wee crankies smoke and mirrors.
It is fair to suggest that the vast majority of SNP followers are idealistic 16 to 30 year olds and/or those who think a job is an abbreviation for 'jobbie'.

However, I DO know a lawyer who is a staunch supporter - you'd think an allegedly well educated and intelligent man would ask the right questions.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
It is fair to suggest that the vast majority of SNP followers are idealistic 16 to 30 year olds and/or those who think a job is an abbreviation for 'jobbie'.

However, I DO know a lawyer who is a staunch supporter - you'd think an allegedly well educated and intelligent man would ask the right questions.
It's emotion over logic.

Mixed with a little escapism.

Sumo

War Hero
^So now might be good time For the Tories to offer our Scottish friends a couple more Freebies...

Free Soccer and/or English Lessons for all, (Esp. the National Team...)

Lie Detectors for every SNP Speech & Speaker (Here's one for @Sumo - Why 'Speaker', not 'Speeker'? )

A fleet of nearly-new fishing boats (Bound to be few on the 2nd hand market come next Spring)

Owt else??
Which one has value and comes with Bluetooth

Biker Buster

Lantern Swinger
Most that do vote yes are in the 'nothing to lose camp. Either loaded, on the dole, or riding the legal gravy train.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Biker Buster

Lantern Swinger
I think his advisors hung him out to dry on that interview yesterday. He clearly didn't understand what he was looking at.
Car crash!

I was glad he got in because it broke the political elitist stronghold. However he is making a right arse of the covid situation.

That being said. The previous election getting down to him and 3 times wannabe Clinton.. spoke volumes.
God help America.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Progressing on a political process to end the Syrian conflict MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting economic and political stability in Iraq MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Political campaigning online to be made more transparent under new rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reaching an inclusive and Syrian-led political process in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS An inclusive political solution in Libya is still greatly needed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon statement on Afghanistan political agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Progress is still needed if a political settlement is to be reached in Syria MoD News 0
B Political Opinions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
MoD_RSS The process of seeking a political solution in Syria must not cease MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A ceasefire and cooperation with the UN political process is the best defense against the devastating effects of Covid-19 in Yemen. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Calling for a political settlement in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bringing the political process forward in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Intimidation in Public Life: Letter to political parties on election pledge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Ambassador to Kosovo´s roundtable speech at the Group for Legal and Political Studies MoD News 0
B Concerns about Personal Political Opinions Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS PM meeting with five of Northern Ireland's main political parties: 31 July 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Political and economic progress in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Inclusive political dialogue in Central Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Progress towards political, economic and security reforms in Somalia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Secretary of State Oral Statement on Political Talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: No reconstruction assistance without a credible political settlement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Secretary of State for Northern Ireland statement on political talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Focusing on children's safety and a need for enhanced political process in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The effects of human rights violations on the population and the political future of Haiti MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Inclusive Political Participation in Afghanistan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Addressing political instability in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Urging the Government of Sudan to embark upon the political and economic reforms necessary to deliver true stability MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Farewell to Special Envoy and reflections on the political situation in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK welcomes resolution of the political situation in Sri Lanka MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Draft Withdrawal Agreement and Outline Political Declaration MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Building an irreversible and durable political process in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Better Education and Stronger Political Opportunities for Women MoD News 0
N Can political affiliations affect your career? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS Speech: Supporting a UN-led political solution in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Call for a Political Settlement to Address the Humanitarian Crisis and Security... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for the Middle East calls for political solution to Yemen conflict MoD News 0
soleil Times: "Army To Shed 3,000 More Jobs Amid Heavy Political Fighting" Current Affairs 18
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Office Minister calls for political process to address violenc MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Secretary underlines need for greater political momentum in Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Inclusive political process must accompany military progress in Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News article: G8 Political Directors’ statement on Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS G8 Political Directors’ statement on Mali MoD News 0
soleil Guardian: "Political Support For Afghan Campaign Has 'Departed Stage Left'" Current Affairs 11
MoD_RSS UK hosts conference on Syrian-led political transition MoD News 0
trelawney126 Political Police Commissioners Current Affairs 4
janner Political flow chart Miscellaneous 0
janner Political comment Diamond Lil's 2
The_Caretaker Political Change Miscellaneous 0
sgtpepperband Political Compass Current Affairs 21
Gombear Immigration as a political weapon? Current Affairs 5