Political Bollocks

Sumo

War Hero
Here we are again...happy as can be......all good pals and jolly good company.

-
If we believe the press? We get on so well with our neighbours, EU want to screw us over, SNP want to leave us, Ireland are working on leaving us, and the Welsh are worrying sheep, but we all get on so well.

Stirlin

War Hero
If we believe the press? We get on so well with our neighbours, EU want to screw us over, SNP want to leave us, Ireland are working on leaving us, and the Welsh are worrying sheep, but we all get on so well.
I have always regarded Gove to be a wolf in sheep's clothing , stabbing Boris in the back when Treeesa won the Conservative leader contest , Boris obviously has seen some thing in him to give him a senior post in cabinet.
David Frost maybe brexit secretary but it is Gove who is driving the bus.

Sumo

War Hero
I have always regarded Gove to be a wolf in sheep's clothing , stabbing Boris in the back when Treeesa won the Conservative leader contest , Boris obviously has seen some thing in him to give him a senior post in cabinet.
David Frost maybe brexit secretary but it is Gove who is driving the bus.
Keep your friends close and your enemy closer

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
She has the potential to be the best Home Sec. we've had for a while, she's made a good start on getting rid of the dead wood. What I like best is that they can't call the race card on her.

Dusty70

War Hero
In 2001 I was in the DoH and responsible for health briefings for Brighton and Sussex - Hazel Blears was the Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Health - 4ft and a fag paper but nobody gave her any crap - became Home Secretary 2003...says everything really

Wightsparker

War Hero
She has the potential to be the best Home Sec. we've had for a while, she's made a good start on getting rid of the dead wood. What I like best is that they can't call the race card on her.
What would you like, ma'am?

I'll have the steak.

And the vegetables?

They'll have the steak, too.