Political Bollocks

DT (Cartoonist Matt seems to having a break, nowt from him lately...)

1581475394465.png

Out of shot is that much vaunted S. Island Tunnel - Don't tell @Wightsparker but Boris is unsure whether the caulkheads should surface somewhere on the North Island or southwards: Alderney...? Cherbourg...?

Ballistic

War Hero
You have to laugh.

The people on social media whining about the success of Sinn Fein in the Irish election are the same ones who, not many months ago were screaming "It's the will of the people!", and "It's democracy! Get over it!" about a different vote... :rolleyes:

Sumo

War Hero
You have to laugh.

The people on social media whining about the success of Sinn Fein in the Irish election are the same ones who, not many months ago were screaming "It's the will of the people!", and "It's democracy! Get over it!" about a different vote... :rolleyes:
It is what it is, some may not like it, learn to live with it and expect similar rhetoric we hear from the SNP?

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Why would I let someone who has not been PVG / Disclosure checked anywhere near my gaff? I mean, would the gerbil be safe?

Sumo

War Hero
Bollitics the Irish way, as they are now in a battle for a new leader? makes Westminster a bit calm?

Last edited: