Political Bollocks

Ha ha hahahaha :D :D :D

Brilliant!

Take a close look at the blue passport :D

And Printed in Poland :)

Gemalto has its branches in many countries. In Poland the company has 5 factory lines – in Warsaw, Kraków, Gdynia, Poznań and Tczew. The new British passports will be printed in Tczew. The Polish e-passports are made there

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
I thought a Froggy company had won the contract?

Even funnier if the French had undercut the British who in turn were undercut by the Poles. An excellent illustration of the benefit of EUnity.

Ballistic

War Hero
Daily Express sub-editor position has just become available :D

Maybe they were a secret remainer and/or a Monty Python fan...

Ballistic

War Hero
NHS counting down last seven days of underfunding before the extra £350 million per week arrives

The NHS just has to struggle through this last week and then everything will be fine, it has emerged.

With the extra £350 million per week that was promised by the ever truthful Boris Johnson only a matter of days away, NHS bosses across the land are relieved that soon their financial woes will be over.

Full story here:
https://newsthump.com/2020/01/24/nhs-counting-down-last-seven-days-of-underfunding-before-the-extra-350-million-per-week-arrives/

Sumo

War Hero
NHS counting down last seven days of underfunding before the extra £350 million per week arrives

The NHS just has to struggle through this last week and then everything will be fine, it has emerged.

With the extra £350 million per week that was promised by the ever truthful Boris Johnson only a matter of days away, NHS bosses across the land are relieved that soon their financial woes will be over.

Full story here:
https://newsthump.com/2020/01/24/nhs-counting-down-last-seven-days-of-underfunding-before-the-extra-350-million-per-week-arrives/
Not until after December 2020, please keep up :)

slim

War Hero

Full story here:
Where did it ever state that the WHOLE 350 million would be spent on the NHS?
aa.jpg

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Right you barstewards. It is Monday of the final week. As you know, you were all invited to my BREXIT party (all of them!) and I have not had one single response to my very generous invitation.

If it was the recent snow here that was putting you off, it has all gone now and the sun is now out again.

But no worry, as you are all uninvited now and I'll just sit in with a take-away curry and some cider - maybe a party popper or two. And ring a bell.

:cool:

Sumo

War Hero
Right you barstewards. It is Monday of the final week. As you know, you were all invited to my BREXIT party (all of them!) and I have not had one single response to my very generous invitation.

If it was the recent snow here that was putting you off, it has all gone now and the sun is now out again.

But no worry, as you are all uninvited now and I'll just sit in with a take-away curry and some cider - maybe a party popper or two. And ring a bell.

:cool:
Typical Scotsman, rings the Bell when no one is around to hear it ;)