Political Bollocks

slim

War Hero
Johnny Mercer has announced the Vetrans rail card, that all Vetrans and family can apply for, if the trains are still running?

Waste of time. Fior a limited time only the card is to be made avaiable for £21:50 instead of £30.
Then it will rise to £30 same price as every other fkn rail card with the same fkn restrictions on use.

Ballistic

War Hero
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p At a guess I would say you were a remainer Ballistic.:):):):):)
At a guess, you'd be wrong(ish).

I was unable to vote in the referendum due to being in A&E for 14 hours with my 92 year old mother.

At the time, I was flip-flopping between staying in the EU or running away and I still don't know how I would have voted on the day.

Had we had a third referendum I would have been in favour of remaining providing we were able to influence considerable reforms.

So in a way, you're also right(ish) :)

I can't stand Johnson though.

Sumo

War Hero
GOOD USE OF POLITICAL TIME???

Posted at 12:3912:39

PM's shampoo confirmed

In case you were wondering, the prime minister’s preferred brand of shampoo has been confirmed by his spokesman as Radox.
Boris Johnson was asked during an online Q&A session yesterday which type he used, but said he wasn’t sure what it was, only that it was blue.
The prime minister’s product of choice is available for £1, contains fennel and sea minerals and promises “a short, sharp, refreshing wake-up call”.
Mr Johnson’s spokesman said the prime minister was, however, committed to reducing plastic waste and said: “We have set out an ambitious plastics strategy, you can expect to see work to reduce the use of disposable plastic continuing

Sumo

War Hero
14:36

Brexit bill becomes law

Deputy Speaker Nigel Evans tells the Commons that the Withdrawal Agreement Bill has been given Royal Ascent.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Sounds lush.

How do I get to qualify for one of those then - is it a place of birth thing or do I need to do a course?