Political Bollocks

slim

War Hero
Thinking of others rather than themselves the good people ow Wokingham returned Sir John Redwood to represent them.
This leaves the turncoat Dr Philip Lee free to return to a position as a full time GP in an area short of doctors.
So from a Blue coat to a Yellow coat to a White Coat :) :) :) :)

Dusty70

War Hero
Janet Daley - Telegraph has hit the quote for me

There is only one message to the British people: you are wise, undaunted and quite magnificent

Get Brexit done, cast the Jocks adrift and get rid of them for good

Wightsparker

War Hero
Watching BBC live coverage of PMBJ going to the Palace to have tea with HM, I was greatly cheered to see the RN contingent arrive for the guard changing ceremony. RM Band led them through the Palace gates to "Hearts of Oak." Moving.

Taztiff

War Hero
I like this

I would have if I hadn't just got back from the Windies and spent all my dollars purchased at pre-election prices :mad:
Just worked out that the bottle of Antigua Rum I got in the airport on the way home would have been 50p cheaper! (based on exchange rate on debit card vs todays rate)

Sumo

War Hero
:p
I would have if I hadn't just got back from the Windies and spent all my dollars purchased at pre-election prices :mad:
Just worked out that the bottle of Antigua Rum I got in the airport on the way home would have been 50p cheaper! (based on exchange rate on debit card vs todays rate)
Suck it up, if you were a submariner, wouldn't have noticed:):D

Taztiff

War Hero
:p
Suck it up, if you were a submariner, wouldn't have noticed:):D
All sucked up, with pussers pension and still working full time was able to get 2 of the said bottles of rum without sweating!! (I added the exchange rate workings out for our smelly unwashed colleagues who loved to count their sub pay - using bottles of rum as a common reference point).
I was happy anyway as I had a mental conversion rate in my head during my holiday which means I spent less then I thought! Even managed to get Mrs Taztiff's chrimbo jewellery in the duty free area of St Johns on Black Friday saving an extra 25%!
That said, the rum is a special, aged in port casks and tastes really nice. Good job I got 2. Hope one will last until Christmas.

Sumo

War Hero
All sucked up, with pussers pension and still working full time was able to get 2 of the said bottles of rum without sweating!! (I added the exchange rate workings out for our smelly unwashed colleagues who loved to count their sub pay - using bottles of rum as a common reference point).
I was happy anyway as I had a mental conversion rate in my head during my holiday which means I spent less then I thought! Even managed to get Mrs Taztiff's chrimbo jewellery in the duty free area of St Johns on Black Friday saving an extra 25%!
That said, the rum is a special, aged in port casks and tastes really nice. Good job I got 2. Hope one will last until Christmas.
How will you know if it lasts, you will join black Friday with a black out? enjoy good quality rum is so Yum, had some excellent rum in Mauritius