Political Bollocks

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Well that’s it, the election will be a washout it London cannot vote?

Burst water main outside London polling station

A burst water main has flooded a key path to a polling station in Bermondsey, South East London, preventing some voters getting in.
The polling station is situated in the Bermondsey and Old Southwark parliamentary constituency. The water main burst on the junction of Jamaica Road and Southwark Park Road.
Hannah Tookey, who waded through the water to cast her vote, tweeted: "It was too deep to wade through the middle, even in wellies."
So it doesn't have a fire exit that could be utilised in the meantime?

improvise.jpg

Whatever happened to the old Blitz spirit and the cheery cockerney then?

Sumo

War Hero
Hard news day for BBC

Famous BBC staff and their #dogsatpollingstations

BBC Radio 4 Today's presenter Nick Robinson has been to vote with his dog, Sam.
Norman Smith, the BBC's assistant political editor, has also taken his dog along to the polling station

slim

War Hero
Hard news day for BBC

Famous BBC staff and their #dogsatpollingstations

BBC Radio 4 Today's presenter Nick Robinson has been to vote with his dog, Sam.
Norman Smith, the BBC's assistant political editor, has also taken his dog along to the polling station
That is because they have to ask the dog which name they should place their x against.

Dusty70

War Hero
I've voted.............................please,please, please no marxist IRA sympathysing, Red as a baboon's arsehole Corbyn

Stirlin

War Hero
Breathing space for a few precious hours:

From BBBC - "...Broadcasters cannot report details of campaigning or election issues while the polls are open.."

TGFT & :HAPPY FACE:
The exit poll from the BBC is usually pretty accurate so 30 seconds pat 2200 switch over to there then to C4 for the Alternative Election Show which is always a hoot.

^Re #2,051 That's tonight's inzomnia sorted then, Pat -

Wade through a Box set of old BBc crime series with breaks for smerks & smirks by hopping across for a quick skeg of the Whodunit Poll forecasts/results interspersed with the Candidates inevitable 'Tears, Cheers & Sneers'.

Sumo

War Hero
^Re #2,051 That's tonight's inzomnia sorted then, Pat -

Wade through a Box set of old BBc crime series with breaks for smerks & smirks by hopping across for a quick skeg of the Whodunit Poll forecasts/results interspersed with the Candidates inevitable 'Tears, Cheers & Sneers'.
I'll check the news in the morning

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Sadly, I've missed all the Hoo-Ha today as I've been in Malaga to see the Christmas lights with friends. They are fantastic and set to music every couple of hours!

The lights, not the friends!

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight with all the excited anticipation of the morning's news....... but I'll give it my best shot!