Political Affiliation

Thanks everyone for the replies. Obviously i do not need to say which party i belong to. As you all guessed anyway. It is as i expected, You may belong but not let it affect your judgment, as is the case in any other line of work.

Again Thank you for the help.

Steven
 

Moomin

War Hero
Polto said:
karskin said:
Your allowed to belong to any political organisation, just not show any public support for it...your supposed to be impartial. At least thats how it is in the police, i assume the forces are the same.

Assume nothing. See my previous post.

....I was assuming you were wearing your Jack Sparrow outfit! :oops:
 

4to8

MIA
StevenJones said:
Thanks everyone for the replies. Obviously i do not need to say which party i belong to. As you all guessed anyway. It is as i expected, You may belong but not let it affect your judgment, as is the case in any other line of work.

Again Thank you for the help.

Steven

We don't get many of the "Raving Loony Party " round here, nice of you to drop by.

PS all references to the mental state of RR forum members is off topic.
 

Polto

War Hero
Moomin said:
Polto said:
karskin said:
Your allowed to belong to any political organisation, just not show any public support for it...your supposed to be impartial. At least thats how it is in the police, i assume the forces are the same.

Assume nothing. See my previous post.

....I was assuming you were wearing your Jack Sparrow outfit! :oops:

In this case, this is a correct assumption. However I am also wearing a rather large codpiece and fishnet stockings. :?
 

tommo

War Hero
Moomin said:
Polto said:
karskin said:
Your allowed to belong to any political organisation, just not show any public support for it...your supposed to be impartial. At least thats how it is in the police, i assume the forces are the same.

Assume nothing. See my previous post.

....I was assuming you were wearing your Jack Sparrow outfit! :oops:

Another of your fantasies :p
 

Moomin

War Hero
Polto said:
Moomin said:
Polto said:
karskin said:
Your allowed to belong to any political organisation, just not show any public support for it...your supposed to be impartial. At least thats how it is in the police, i assume the forces are the same.

Assume nothing. See my previous post.

....I was assuming you were wearing your Jack Sparrow outfit! :oops:

In this case, this is a correct assumption. However I am also wearing a rather large codpiece and fishnet stockings. :?

I think I've just lost the urge. :wink:
 

Polto

War Hero
Moomin said:
Polto said:
Moomin said:
Polto said:
karskin said:
Your allowed to belong to any political organisation, just not show any public support for it...your supposed to be impartial. At least thats how it is in the police, i assume the forces are the same.

Assume nothing. See my previous post.

....I was assuming you were wearing your Jack Sparrow outfit! :oops:

In this case, this is a correct assumption. However I am also wearing a rather large codpiece and fishnet stockings. :?

I think I've just lost the urge. :wink:

What put you off? The codpiece or the stockings, fishnet style?
 

Moomin

War Hero
Tommo...I would do Jack Sparrow, twice! :D

Polto..you're going to have to lose the fishnets, cod piece I can cope with, especially if its large :wink:
 

Polto

War Hero
Moomin said:
Tommo...I would do Jack Sparrow, twice! :D

Polto..you're going to have to lose the fishnets, cod piece I can cope with, especially if its large :wink:
Done! Tight britches ready. Faaaantastic.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top