Poking a viking

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by born_again_viking, Dec 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents,
    Anyone got any opinion/tips/advice/good dits about the new armour? (Obviously without compromising opsec). Am due to train as driver/gunner (do we get to do both?) on above around feb before deployment a bit later. Would be great to get a bit of gen before turning to in Dorset.

2. as you can imagine being a red-blooded woman my eye was caught by this topic. Thought I'd get in with the smutty remark before the the mods do HA HA. Never tried this with any Scandinavian, Viking or otherwise :wink:

p.s. go on smack my arrse - dare you !!!

3. I heard a dit about one getting wrecked by a little RPG and having to be phossed. Sorry can't do any better than that.

K

4. Amazed that all of bootydom has only come up with one arse joke, oh yeah - forgot, its xmas, everyone busy shagging the missus in the mini santa suit.

Gotta poke a scandinavian of one form or other, at least once. And being protected whilst doing it - well, never mind the subtlty - feel the width.

About the rpg/phossing - yeah heard that one. Everything's got nuts that can get punted at the end of the day. Hope to figure out how we can wear a crotch-box on'em if the dev. team havn't already.

5. Poked a French Bird once if thats any good.

6. God aften min ven! De er nyt till RR sitet: har et glad godt tid med. Hvor kom De fra?

De frie Vikinge!

Steve. :)

PS: Unskyld til mit dansk!

7. There are thousands of Viking leftovers up here in the Hebrides. They are well integrated into the community and are shorn on a regular basis. The ones with the big horns seem to enjoy a poke now and again.

Pol