Pointless signs - meaningless, daft or just plain nonsense

Ballistic

War Hero
261337558_10157961141061205_475373966583204937_n.jpg

taffscrivs

War Hero
All low bridges in UK should have those warning signs, as in pic #1.The money saved would far outweigh the damage costs. Our local railway bridge (A465 Pontrilas) gets clouted on a regular basis by clowns that think the illuminated overheight flashing signs are set low. Something that will clout the front of the trailer or load with a loud bang would convince them that they're a bit too high! I'm afraid I have to admit it a small percentage of my fellow truck drivers are as thick as shit.

fishhead

War Hero
All low bridges in UK should have those warning signs, as in pic #1.The money saved would far outweigh the damage costs. Our local railway bridge (A465 Pontrilas) gets clouted on a regular basis by clowns that think the illuminated overheight flashing signs are set low. Something that will clout the front of the trailer or load with a loud bang would convince them that they're a bit too high! I'm afraid I have to admit it a small percentage of my fellow truck drivers are as thick as shit.
.......and not just truck drivers. I've lost count of the times I've see photos of double decker buses either stuck under a low bridge or missing all of the top deck where they actually made it through.

Pontius

War Hero
I've lost count of the times I've see photos of double decker buses either stuck under a low bridge or missing all of the top deck where they actually made it through.

Is that just a poor memory for the number of photos you've seen or have you really seen that many? Potentially a HUGE number coming up :D