Pointless signs - meaningless, daft or just plain nonsense

Ballistic

War Hero
j3d83vw7feb21-1.jpg

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
We went to Burger King yesterday. I actually like BK and we haven't been there for probably over a tear, however, today the munchies caught up with us as we passed the local-ish BK.

They have some stupid giant touch pad thing to order - what a bloody palaver! All we wanted was a cheesy bacon burger thing meal and a Whopper meal, onion rings and chilli cheese, with a couple of duffs for after. Also, we upsized (went full on lardy ares mode!)...... you'd think that would be easy, but oh no!

We got the burgers we'd asked for. We got the onion rings. And we got the duffs (but not with extra sauce) and one giant cup for goffers. No chips, no chilli cheese balls.

Bring back humans, that's what I say! Mind you, when paying I mentioned how reasonable it was!!

fishhead

War Hero
We went to Burger King yesterday. I actually like BK and we haven't been there for probably over a tear, however, today the munchies caught up with us as we passed the local-ish BK.

They have some stupid giant touch pad thing to order - what a bloody palaver! All we wanted was a cheesy bacon burger thing meal and a Whopper meal, onion rings and chilli cheese, with a couple of duffs for after. Also, we upsized (went full on lardy ares mode!)...... you'd think that would be easy, but oh no!

We got the burgers we'd asked for. We got the onion rings. And we got the duffs (but not with extra sauce) and one giant cup for goffers. No chips, no chilli cheese balls.

Bring back humans, that's what I say! Mind you, when paying I mentioned how reasonable it was!!
Not so reasonable after 25% of the order was missing.

Latest Threads