POETS DAY......again

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stirling2, Aug 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes, yes, YES !! :thumright:
  2. only 3 hours to go, but that pint does look mighty good, enjoy :thumright:
  3. Aaah! That was nice. Can I finish the glass?
  4. Hope you enjoyed that pint, Stirls :)
    Did you have another mate?
  5. This is for you Lamri, to see you through the weekend.

Or perhaps you'd prefer this instead... :biggrin:

And then there's the one regularly used by Jacques le Douste (pictured here having a tiddler).....

6. Stop rubbing it in you guys ..... I still have three hours to go ..... :(
  7. Allowed myself 4 per day whilst on hols ( Shanklin ) but don't tell my consultant . :thumright:
  8. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Aren't you the lucky one, I don't finish here until 2230 BST so have to wait even longer - on the plus side, your weekend finishes 5 hours before mine does so it all evens out :)
  9. Lucky you. I'm just about to leave now it's 1800. ;)
  10. Ooooooh!! below the belt there matey !! still have 50 mins to go - and then a pint or two to wash away the days - no - the week's stress ....

11. Might be finishing off my third pint of the Amber Nectar by then .... I'll think of you as I sup !! ;)

Have a good'un when you secure ... :thumright:
  12. I stacked at 1300 A. Short shopping trip with the "nag" and then sampled the delights Theakstons Old Peculier. Magic. :happy11:
  13. Never have POETS days at RAF Cottesmore, crabs seem to have a thing about calling meeting at 1400 Fridays. Obviously RN are usual absent/apols on the minutes Monday morning.
  14. Huh!

Crabs don't work Wednesdays because it would spoil TWO weekends.
  15. My weekend has only just started, and already necked a cold strongbow but on the bright side not on shift till friday night
    Got 2 easy days overtime mon and tues, only 8 hours easy money