Poetic Justice

Seadog

War Hero
Christoper Paul Neil thought that by pixilating his mug in his 'what I did on my holiday in Thailand' photos, he'd be safe from the long arm of the law if he posted them on molestnet.com. German plod technical prowess and Thai plod observation skills ruined his day.

Sorry about the thread resurrection.

There was a time when fcukwits ( some posting on Rum Ration ) were convinced that the internet was outside the law and their presence on it was anonymous. Ha ha.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Christoper Paul Neil thought that by pixilating his mug in his 'what I did on my holiday in Thailand' photos, he'd be safe from the long arm of the law if he posted them on molestnet.com.........
Ah yes. How could i forget this one? It's worth the thread resurrection just to remind me of this bloke getting daily kickings from other cons. Cheers!

Last edited:
Which all goes to prove you don't have to have a search warrant (or whatever plod use to track down an IP address) to get information about someone ... just goes to show that Jo Public can easily track you down from a Twitter/ Twatbook account. It just amazes me that people put so much personal information on there and then whinge (celebrities included) when they get a stalker or troll!

Christoper Paul Neil thought that by pixilating his mug in his 'what I did on my holiday in Thailand' photos, he'd be safe from the long arm of the law if he posted them on molestnet.com. German plod technical prowess and Thai plod observation skills ruined his day.

Sorry about the thread resurrection.

There was a time when fcukwits ( some posting on Rum Ration ) were convinced that the internet was outside the law and their presence on it was anonymous. Ha ha.

If only you did know Seadog, if it makes you happy then you carry on in the belief that you have winkled them all out. Ho ho.

Rocket_Ron

Lantern Swinger
The perfect example of what`s wrong with the country.
You taking proxy offence for somebody else. I`m sure the two gentlemen you mentioned could run their own robust defence without the need for you jumping in. Perhaps they haven`t because a) they couldn`t be bothered, or b) they haven`t had their humour valve isolated.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
The perfect example of what`s wrong with the country.
You taking proxy offence for somebody else. I`m sure the two gentlemen you mentioned could run their own robust defence without the need for you jumping in. Perhaps they haven`t because a) they couldn`t be bothered, or b) they haven`t had their humour valve isolated.
Monty and i? Or do you mean the CO's?

Last edited:
The guy who he confronted is really good looking though, in my eyes that means he should be forgiven :D fair play though, keyboard warriors should realise cannot always hide behind one's keyboard when saying things that are well 'ard and wouldn't have the minerals to in real life!

The guy who he confronted is really good looking though, in my eyes that means he should be forgiven :D fair play though, keyboard warriors should realise cannot always hide behind one's keyboard when saying things that are well 'ard and wouldn't have the minerals to in real life!
Reminds me of my Aunty Hilda who once said, "I will be voting for David Owen because I think that he is really handsome"!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
sgtpepperband Current Affairs 12
H Current Affairs 7