Poetic Justice

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Blackrat, Jul 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fantastic story.

There could be a few twitchy fingers on here soon :)
  3. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Christoper Paul Neil thought that by pixilating his mug in his 'what I did on my holiday in Thailand' photos, he'd be safe from the long arm of the law if he posted them on molestnet.com. German plod technical prowess and Thai plod observation skills ruined his day.

Sorry about the thread resurrection.

There was a time when fcukwits ( some posting on Rum Ration ) were convinced that the internet was outside the law and their presence on it was anonymous. Ha ha.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Blackrat

Ah yes. How could i forget this one? It's worth the thread resurrection just to remind me of this bloke getting daily kickings from other cons. Cheers!
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  5. Seadog

A few weeks ago but it passed unremarked ( or unoticed by me ) on RR

Internet Troll Jailed

He thought he was anonymous.
    Ha ha. Dick.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Good one BR, enjoyed the read:compress:
  7. Which all goes to prove you don't have to have a search warrant (or whatever plod use to track down an IP address) to get information about someone ... just goes to show that Jo Public can easily track you down from a Twitter/ Twatbook account. It just amazes me that people put so much personal information on there and then whinge (celebrities included) when they get a stalker or troll!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Seadog

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blackrat

10. If only you did know Seadog, if it makes you happy then you carry on in the belief that you have winkled them all out. Ho ho.
  11. Seadog

Once more in plain language or; send key.
  12. I think Finks may be trying to suggest there is still one fuckwit posting on RR. I'm inclined to agree.
  13. Aye, and some idiots made him a MOD recently.
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So Good_CO and Bad_CO are idiots, are they? I'm sure you can voice your contention by doing one and fecking off to a site more suitable to your tastes... :shock:
  15. The perfect example of what`s wrong with the country.
    You taking proxy offence for somebody else. I`m sure the two gentlemen you mentioned could run their own robust defence without the need for you jumping in. Perhaps they haven`t because a) they couldn`t be bothered, or b) they haven`t had their humour valve isolated.
  16. Blackrat

Monty and i? Or do you mean the CO's?
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  17. The guy who he confronted is really good looking though, in my eyes that means he should be forgiven :D fair play though, keyboard warriors should realise cannot always hide behind one's keyboard when saying things that are well 'ard and wouldn't have the minerals to in real life!
  18. Reminds me of my Aunty Hilda who once said, "I will be voting for David Owen because I think that he is really handsome"!