poet promotion

Hi, having used the search facility and finding nothing, i would just like an answer to this question. As a former pomem who is now a poet, am i (once eligible for promotion) in the same promotion pool has tiffs who have preserved rights or am i in a pool of the newly educated ETs. Drafty says one thing and the branch manager says another. As we know each as their own agenda as to what they say. Many thanks Tirak.

P.S Great Forum

tirak said:
Hi, having used the search facility and finding nothing, i would just like an answer to this question. As a former pomem who is now a poet, am i (once eligible for promotion) in the same promotion pool has tiffs who have preserved rights or am i in a pool of the newly educated ETs. Drafty says one thing and the branch manager says another. As we know each as their own agenda as to what they say. Many thanks Tirak.

P.S Great Forum
Poet? That was rubbish, none of it rhymed.

Tiffs with preserved rights aren't in a pool for promotion. They jump through whatever hoops are required, and when eligible are promoted. You will be in the same pool as all other POETs who don't have preserved rights. That includes the odd tiff who, like a mong, didn't take advantage of their preserved rights within 2 years of eligibility.

Poets?

There are those that rhyme and those who don't. Thus we have POET(A):

I wanted to go into Banking
But the Navy cultivated Wanking
So now I am not a Banker
But only a ******!

Whereas POET(B) might have put it this way:

Banking
I wanted to enter, but
The Navy I entered
Encouraged me to
be a