PMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
This is where i am confused.
I understand everything that you are all saying.
However, if i did have / have what i was diagnosed with by the CAPITA Dr then it would mean medication and dietary requirements. Which i have none of them. Im just trying to work out how i can go about my appeal. The easiest way i can think of is by going to a private consultant and having tests to show that there is nothing in there now. As it is was what i was diagnosed with then there will be ulcers and other things in / on my stomach lining.
Ive just realized how annoying i must seem.
Pause for breath.

Is the AFCO Medical Examiner your GP?

If so, then he/she will know your full medical history.

If not, then he/she can only respond to information provided by yourself & your GP - the AFCO Medical Examiner isn't there to randomly punt a guess and diagnose any ailments you may have, he/she is trying to determine your medical suitability for service based on the information supplied by you & your GP.

Ant

Midshipman
No, sorry its so unclear.

My GP's report is different to the Hospitals report. I have a longer appointment with my GP so i can sit down and get their opinion, all my medical history and so on to go through it. Then i'll look at if its worth appealing or not.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
No, sorry its so unclear.

My GP's report is different to the Hospitals report. I have a longer appointment with my GP so i can sit down and get their opinion, all my medical history and so on to go through it. Then i'll look at if its worth appealing or not.

It is extremely unclear. It probably helps if an accurate series of events is disclosed upfront, rather than assume anyone has ESP if helpful and practical advice is desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.