PMU eyesight

Hi everyone.

I was Placed PMU for my eye sight. My right eye was n6 and need to be N5, I was tired on the day that i had my eye test and i told the boots this when they was doing my test.

Just wondering if it would be worth to appeal the choice as it was only one point away from where it would of been.

Any advice would be great or information if someone gone through the same issue.

Thanks
B

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Hi everyone.

I was Placed PMU for my eye sight. My right eye was n6 and need to be N5, I was tired on the day that i had my eye test and i told the boots this when they was doing my test.

Just wondering if it would be worth to appeal the choice as it was only one point away from where it would of been.

Any advice would be great or information if someone gone through the same issue.

Thanks
B
I’d say so. Just mention your tiredness!

fishhead

War Hero
Take another eye test at Boots at your own expense. Then if it is better than the original send the results with a letter of appeal to the relevant authority. All appeals should be backed up by proper documentation.

Take another eye test at Boots at your own expense. Then if it is better than the original send the results with a letter of appeal to the relevant authority. All appeals should be backed up by proper documentation.
Thank you for advice, I am speaking to my career adviser tomorrow and get the ball rolling

Latest Threads