PMU appeal

Hi,
I just got off the phone with capita and the nurse said I am PMU but said I should appeal. She said the reason was because I've had low mood in the last few years and have self harmed more than twice in the past. The nurse recommended I appeal but I want to know if there's a chance because I don't want to waste the navy's time. I have wanted this since I was 10 so it's a real hit for me and I don't want to through it just to be rejected. Any info appreciated. Is there a chance?

Thanks I had a look at that before making the post but none of them clearly say if an appeal is worth anyone's time especially in my case?

Sumo

War Hero
Unf
Thanks I had a look at that before making the post but none of them clearly say if an appeal is worth anyone's time especially in my case?
Unfortunately no one is really qualified on here to answer your question, the only way to find out is to appeal, the CAPITA PMU is because they have set rules to follow and if in doubt will PMU, the full Naval doctors can agree or disagree with their PMU @Ninja_Stoker may say I am talking bollocks?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Joining the Royal Navy 3
MrTee147 Joining the Royal Navy 1
M Health & Fitness 2