PMT

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Jan 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MEN-------- WORK------------- KIDS----------------------

F*****G Norman------------------------- its all to much!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. DON'T YOU SHOUT AT ME ABOUT PMT - YOU TRY HAVING MAN FLU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. man flu????????????? bloody man flu???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

bloody poof!!! tryt pmt every month!!!!!!!!!!

bloody man flu......................... :threaten:

4. You lot only bleat on about PMT and child birth because you know we cant disprove your continual whinging and whining.

At least you get the opportunity to get a small try at man flu but only get it in a little dose "girlie fashion" :thumright:

eidted for crap speeling !

5. okay - arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

see no argument!!

man flu--- vs pmt ....................................................

6. :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

7. now we have kids with man flu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Its wrong! So wrong! Anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

9. What was it that Lenny Henry once said???????????

Shoot me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. target to your front------------- watch and shoot ........ watch and shoot........ in your own time carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Never trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn't die........ :lick:

12. Is there a difference between lunatics and PMT I ask myself often, they are both monthly

Once a month women turn into raving lunatics. They call it PMT. Men call it a nuclear melt down. It is that one time of the month when the only words that dare come out our mouths are: “Yes darling. Whatever you say darling. Swim through piranha infested waters to go buy your tampons in front of ten of my best cricket mates who will forever ridicule me? No questions asked dearest.â€

There’s a tacit understanding. That time of the month the whole raging hormone thing is going on that turns her into a combination of wolverine meets village of the damned meets psycho, homicidal maniac. Any other day of the month she is soft, intelligent, funny, sweet, incredible. But that time of the month… let’s say if you want your head to live on your shoulders, you’ll oblige. [If you see headless men in the street, blood gushing from gaping wounds in their necks, you’ll know they were brave enough to do battle with the PMT Monster.]

13. My lovely wife has a fridge magnet "I have PMT and a handgun! Any questions?"
    Believe me the answer is always "No Dear!"
    Roughty tuffty Bootneck my arrse. :dwarf:
    Hotty water bottle and lots of chocolate on its way BH. :thumright:
    NZB

14. PMT is the reason that straight men understand why some men are gay.

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What's the difference between PMT and BSE?
    One attacks the cow's brain and sends it fucking mental, and the other is some kind of agricultural problem...

How many women with PMT does it take to change a lightbulb?
    "YOU TELL ME MR SMARTARSE!! "
    "AND IF YOUR SO SMART YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN FECKING TEA!!"
    "I"M GOING TO MY MOTHERS!!"

16. "AND BY THE WAY, CHANGE THE F***ING LIGHT BULB WHILE I'M GONE TOO"

17. I dont think its PMT ,woman according to the papers are angry all the time now.

Cant see why,its nothing us blokes have done. Is it??

18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Maybe that's the point; the reason women are so angry all the time is because we haven't done anything. Or we have done something, but not good enough for their standards... 8O :wink:

19. PMT, fact or fiction? Please post your comments.