Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by vonspurter, Dec 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've searched. Can't find a thing. I'm ex RN, I can't send a PM on this forum - stays in my outbox - embarrassing to ask but does anyone know why?

A google search took me to a thread on Nozzers where a guy called phill said he had HMS Brilliant DVD's he could supply. I was on there at the time but the missus (ex) binned the tapes. Registered and tried to PM him - no workio - read help and says contact admin - urmmmmmmmmmmm
  2. It stays in the ''outbox'' until the recipient reads it, then it appears in the ''sentbox''
  3. PMs stay in your Outbox until the addressee logs on at which point their Inbox flags up a new message and the message moves from your Outbox to your Sentbox. If it hasn't moved, it means that the addressee has not logged on - as I understand it.
  4. Thanks for the replies. Maybe he's not on here anymore. Once more the Brilliant series evades me!!!!
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Have a look at his posts it will give you some idea if he still visits the site
  6. The recipient will usually get an email informing them of a PM too :)