PM to catetaker

Caretaker.
I will get straight to the point. I want an apology posted immeadiatly, your juvenille attempt at 'out' me is pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself, imagine my wife or members of my family or friends reading this and being fooled by your crap. What I dont understand is why you would try something like this, what the fcuk have I done to you?
Yours heterosexually,
Johnny Briggs (KoT)

PS Heres my real name wheres yours you walt tawt.

well sort your persec out then mate. Your in diamond lils so make sure you read the notice on the door.If you cannot handle banter then your in the wrong place.Try the Blue oyster bar next door.

PAVEWAY_3 said:
well sort your persec out then mate. Your in diamond lils so make sure you read the notice on the door.If you cannot handle banter then your in the wrong place.Try the Blue oyster bar next door.
I have no problem with being in lils and certainly dont mind having the piss taken. Caretaker went too far.

Bloody hell your ship must be busy , you spend more time on here at sea than I do and I have Dii with internet all day long. You looking for men in leather chaps and cowboy hats??

PAVEWAY_3 said:
No worries mate, just I would suggest you do it in PM otherwise people will think you are covertly outing yourself .
Advice noted cheers :) I have already PM'd him but I also wanted to make it clear to anyone who read his post what a tawt he is.

PAVEWAY_3 said:
Bloody hell your ship must be busy , you spend more time on here at sea than I do and I have Dii with internet all day long. You looking for men in leather chaps and cowboy hats??
:lol: :lol:
12 on 12 off shipmate, naff all else to do, and there is only so many times you can watch Brokeback Mountain! :lol: :twisted:

Latest Threads