plymouth

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by micmic, May 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just been ashore with don don, josiecats, another bootie, I forget his RR name but a great bloke. golden rivet is a smashing gentleman and well worth going ashore with, loved it!

2. Your shitting me? I thought golden rivet was a bird.

3. she is :lol: must have been a good run !

4. Me to! Didn't like to say. :oops:

5. Wasn't there another GR on here for a while? The Cyberman/person avatared GR is a woman. Seems like the usual for an RR run, confusion reigns!! :lol: :roll:
    NZB

6. Thank Odin's beard for that. Thought I'd been having fantasies about a dude for a minute.
    What? Is that the crying game music I can hear?

7. mmmmmmmmmm
    well we had a good day.....
    got rained on a bit.......have lots of pics on my moby...some even in focus
    we tramped thro a few pubs... had a meal..
    ended up in the workies (Dondon an my drinking well) Goldie and i danced a fair bit even Jess shook his bones...
    all managed to get home safely,,slept till 6am.
    Soooooooooooooooooooo gona do it again.... dont rember being naughty.. but got few bruisess...

8. She is Lingyai , micmic is just being his journo self , and the other bootie is "HarryBosch" , who came all the way from Ipswich , excellent chap , a good run had by all , shame about the weather though . have to do it again sometime . :wink:

9. I have a few bruises as well "josie" , enjoyed the slow dance by the way , why you pinching my Mmmmmmmmmmmmssss , :wink: think of you thursday , let me know your date .

10. heres a few pics....
    who????
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

have lots more........ they will be on show in liils chat....

11. I'm sooooooooo ashamed ... lol ...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

nah I'm not ... had a great time ... Plymouth welcomed us into her arms ... or was that a bloke I came across :) :)

great evening ... many thanks to Josie, Dondon and MicMic in particular and those who signed us into the club ... enjoyed my dancing ... didn't see many sights other than pubs though, ah well next time ...

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

special thanks to Mr Cats for the walk on Dartmoor and to baby cats for the bed :thanks:

12. The missus is deploying for 6 months, let me know when you next think about having another run. Any rock music lovers amongst you? C103 on a friday can be good!

13. Musically that is

14. Did you offer to help clean him up then ???

(sorry couldnt resist but sorry for being rude)

15. A couple of my colleagues are down Falmouth or Plymouth (depending on where the ship stops) supposidly on a ship visit.

We will no doubt be stuck in some farting hotel so anyone fancy joining us for a few beers and possible curries????

16. New glasses G R?

17. dates please.....