PLFT and AET please help ?!?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by bryan, Jan 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys, my names beth, im 17 and have applied for the navy on the Air engineering techie course. Im having trouble getting motivated to run and with breathing running, im panicking a little with the test coming up, im not hitting my targets but i know im not puching myself. any help??
    I want to know about the AET course aswell, if anyones got any info or experience you could pass on??
  2. Hi,
    My girlfriend recently bought me nike + for my ipod which is really good. You put a little sensor in your trainer and it measures how far you go etc and you can see running routes others have added in your area and create new ones, go on challenges and set training goals. Its a nice way to keep motivated! Otherwise just hid the treadmill and don't stop running!
  3. Just get out on the roads and pounds as many miles as you can. If you can't out and run then do some other form of exercise.

Even if you're not motivated, just get those laces done up and drag yourself out. It's the only way. I know!