Please Sign The Petition To Save The Ark Royal & The Harriers

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by wheresthatpenguin, Mar 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Libyan crisis highlights yet again how foolish the decision was to scrap the Ark Royal and the Harrier Force. Clearly yet again a British Government has put the lives of brave members of our armed forces on the line without the proper resources. What an absolute disgrace. When will this Government finally listen? Will it only be when disaster strikes as is usually the case (i.e. 1982 Falklands, etc). Please lets try and avoid it coming to that and please sign the petition at the following link:-

Save the Ark Royal and the Harrier Force

Thank you for your support
  2. What a load of horseshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Not an official or government recognised poll site.

By all means fill out the forms and hand your details over to a ........

Gash barge

4. No problem - I wont waste any more of my time supporting the navy. What an attitude
  5. So how do you support the Royal Navy just out of interest? What have you achieved etc?
  6. Ok. too many 'manditorys' there. But how do we as an island (s) nation, save the Ark, or our Naval heritage?
  7. Just a humble civilian whose lost family members down the years in various conflicts. I do what I can helping out by supporting various charities that help those who have been injured (e.g. the Legion, Help for Heroes, etc).

I have no problem with those who disagree with me. However, I have to say that I am absolutely disgusted by the bad language on this website. And if the person who posted the first reply to this thread is representative of today's Royal Navy, then as I said I wont waste my time. I think most right minded people would be of the same view
  8. JagerGirl

JagerGirl Book Reviewer

Oh pur-lease! So you don't hear bad language in civilian life? Do me a favour!! If you think it's bad on here, you've obviously never spent time around members of the Armed Forces! This is tame!

Most right minded people would not be of the same view at all - they'd see that *shock horror* members of the Royal Navy are human!!

I, and no doubt a lot of others, signed the official petition to save the Ark Royal, along with a few other ships and the Harriers. Didn't do us much good really did it? Despite that, I still did it.

Now be a love and mind the door doesn't smack where god put a crack on your way out :)
  9. Man the fuck up.
  10. Yes horseshit is really offensive and rude. Go down your local morrisons and you will hear a lot worse.
  11. Its fucking spam asking for you password as mandatory. Do not fill this in it is not on the ukgov petition web site MODS please put a warning about this.

If you do fill it in you will have so many relatives in Nigeria you will think a gypo wedding a small family do.
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  12. I'm not wrong though am I? It is horseshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MotyP
    How many times have I told you not to use such disgustingly juvenile language, now write down one hundred lines stating :

This is a fucking scam as well as horseshit
  14. I thought it may be worth a try to save something untill I found out they wanted my E-mail and password.
    This ain't the way,if it's genuine then try and work better at it and think a little.
    If it's a scam I've already sent £100,000 pounds to a Nigerian Prostitute who is experiencing hard times at the moment!
  15. Mongolian actually, but thanks
  16. fishface

fishface Badgeman Book Reviewer

It was probably just shock