Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Sign The Petition To Save The Ark Royal & The Harriers

The Libyan crisis highlights yet again how foolish the decision was to scrap the Ark Royal and the Harrier Force. Clearly yet again a British Government has put the lives of brave members of our armed forces on the line without the proper resources. What an absolute disgrace. When will this Government finally listen? Will it only be when disaster strikes as is usually the case (i.e. 1982 Falklands, etc). Please lets try and avoid it coming to that and please sign the petition at the following link:-

Save the Ark Royal and the Harrier Force

Thank you for your support

G

guestm

What a load of horseshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EarlyChop

War Hero
Not an official or government recognised poll site.

By all means fill out the forms and hand your details over to a ........

Gash barge

Ok. too many 'manditorys' there. But how do we as an island (s) nation, save the Ark, or our Naval heritage?

So how do you support the Royal Navy just out of interest? What have you achieved etc?

Just a humble civilian whose lost family members down the years in various conflicts. I do what I can helping out by supporting various charities that help those who have been injured (e.g. the Legion, Help for Heroes, etc).

I have no problem with those who disagree with me. However, I have to say that I am absolutely disgusted by the bad language on this website. And if the person who posted the first reply to this thread is representative of today's Royal Navy, then as I said I wont waste my time. I think most right minded people would be of the same view

JagerGirl

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Just a humble civilian whose lost family members down the years in various conflicts. I do what I can helping out by supporting various charities that help those who have been injured (e.g. the Legion, Help for Heroes, etc).

I have no problem with those who disagree with me. However, I have to say that I am absolutely disgusted by the bad language on this website. And if the person who posted the first reply to this thread is representative of today's Royal Navy, then as I said I wont waste my time. I think most right minded people would be of the same view
Oh pur-lease! So you don't hear bad language in civilian life? Do me a favour!! If you think it's bad on here, you've obviously never spent time around members of the Armed Forces! This is tame!

Most right minded people would not be of the same view at all - they'd see that *shock horror* members of the Royal Navy are human!!

I, and no doubt a lot of others, signed the official petition to save the Ark Royal, along with a few other ships and the Harriers. Didn't do us much good really did it? Despite that, I still did it.

Now be a love and mind the door doesn't smack where god put a crack on your way out :)

EarlyChop

War Hero

Man the fuck up.

bikerman

War Hero
Its fucking spam asking for you password as mandatory. Do not fill this in it is not on the ukgov petition web site MODS please put a warning about this.

Edit.
If you do fill it in you will have so many relatives in Nigeria you will think a gypo wedding a small family do.

Last edited:
G

guestm

I'm not wrong though am I? It is horseshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slim

War Hero
MotyP
How many times have I told you not to use such disgustingly juvenile language, now write down one hundred lines stating :

This is a fucking scam as well as horseshit

seafarer1939

War Hero
I thought it may be worth a try to save something untill I found out they wanted my E-mail and password.
This ain't the way,if it's genuine then try and work better at it and think a little.
If it's a scam I've already sent £100,000 pounds to a Nigerian Prostitute who is experiencing hard times at the moment!

diesel

Lantern Swinger
I thought it may be worth a try to save something untill I found out they wanted my E-mail and password.
This ain't the way,if it's genuine then try and work better at it and think a little.
If it's a scam I've already sent £100,000 pounds to a Nigerian Prostitute who is experiencing hard times at the moment!

Mongolian actually, but thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slim Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances Please sign the petition Current Affairs 486
golden_rivet please sign the petition to save the Imperial War Museum's valuable services Current Affairs 18
Polycell Sign our petition - please The Quarterdeck 13
chockhead819 Another Petition to sign please Current Affairs 20
G Please sign our petition to get BFPO numbers recognised Current Affairs 0
C Can someone please help Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
M Can you please Help reading naval record please Miscellaneous 9
M Help reading naval record please Miscellaneous 18
K Please help with Interview and Training information Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
D Help - Uniform ID Please History 17
B How soon will the commonwealth hold be taken off please? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
D Am I banned from joining the Navy forever? Please help me :) Joining the Royal Navy 18
T Advice on officer or rating please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
Oldest_Nozzer Re-Joining the RN - Some Advice Please.. Joining the Royal Navy 4
B Some general advice please Finance & Pensions 4
C If possible, I would like to get in touch with anyone who served as a Royal Navy Officer prior to 1993 please. The Quarterdeck 27
R Joining questions please RFA 11
H please delete Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Please don’t waste this moment MoD News 0
A Advice please Joining the Royal Navy 2
bizkit81 Please some advice to help me decide what to do next RFA 3
S Help please. Changing role before interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
D Please delete answer found The Quarterdeck 6
A Advice please; Finance & Pensions 3
C Please help. New recruit advice desperate parent! Nearest & Dearest 2
L re-joining help please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
H Temporarily Medically Unfit - Advice Please! Joining the Royal Navy 8
A Some Advice Please Joining the Royal Navy 2
N GIP inflation help please. Finance & Pensions 2
Repulse Ship ID, please... 1908 History 14
Dusty70 Homeless ex services - please share with other sites Charity 7
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp TICKETS, Please The Fleet 19
L Delete please Joining the Royal Navy 4
K Please Delete...Pointless Thread Now :) Joining the Royal Navy 31
D Please read Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
B Thoughts on BTEC or A levels please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
L Need advice please Joining the Royal Navy 44
tbfyb Please answer asap! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
tbfyb PRNC Medical info please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
FlagWagger Crabfat duvets - suggestions please... Diamond Lil's 1
Cameroon..James99 Pre jointing fitness test advice please?! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 48
sj25105815 Failed medical - Appeal outline help please. Joining the Royal Navy 4
NateDogg Help with possible debt problem please? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
J Please Help ME!? History 5
Borochap Ex RN Chef thinking of joining up, advice please... RFA 67
J Naval interview please help! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
A Advice please. Partner returning from overseas. Nearest & Dearest 32
T5igger Submariner advice please Submariners 5
F Medical Advise please. Joining the Royal Navy 1
M Help, please.... Submarine Desalination Submariners 3