Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please read

D

Deleted member 62725

Jgtgg

Last edited by a moderator:

huwshpis

War Hero
  • My other thread was suppose to be a joke but it’s been taken way out of hand. I know you’re all going to call me out as a liar but this is the god to honest truth hand on heart. I’m not using my email I’m using one An old friend had when I was in school I’m also not planning on joining the forces or never will. I thought it was going to be a laugh but obviously it has seriously pissed some of you lot off. I know you’re all going to yell crocodile tears but this is the truth. Suspend my account if you like but I’m never going to log back on again the damage has been done. If you think I’m lying tell me this: why would I write a big paragraph if I was lying? I don’t need to save my own skin or anything like that because like I said, I have nothing or will have nothing to do with the RN.

I know I’m a shit head but I was bored n had nothing else to do. I’m sorry for wasting your time and being overall cnut.

It has seriously shocked me how everyone is working together, I never expected a response like this.
. . .

It has seriously shocked me how everyone is working together, I never expected a response like this.

You just demonstrated why you'll never be able to serve in the Navy or anywhere else. We are the best because we know what we're doing and we all work together.

Wightsparker

War Hero
"Jgtgg"

What has this guy/girl got about using the letter g whenever he/she edits his/her posts?

I was beginning to feel sorry for him/her , especially as I now realise that some of the comments and criticisms raised by various posters could be interpreted as a form of hate crime. Some of us should feel very ashamed and guilty. If @Mike1999 would like to contact me, I'd be happy to advise him/her about possible legal action, at very reasonable rates.

Sumo

War Hero
"Jgtgg"

What has this guy/girl got about using the letter g whenever he/she edits his/her posts?

I was beginning to feel sorry for him/her , especially as I now realise that some of the comments and criticisms raised by various posters could be interpreted as a form of hate crime. Some of us should feel very ashamed and guilty. If @Mike1999 would like to contact me, I'd be happy to advise him/her about possible legal action, at very reasonable rates.
hoy poacher, I though legal stuff, rip off advice was @huwshpis part of ship:eek::p

Sumo

War Hero
@Mike1999 your post has been taken offline for now, hopefully it's been an education for others besides just yourself.
I learned never trust your mates on a run ashore, they will try to stitch you up, they will pour ale down your neck over an extended period of time and make you feel like crap the next day.

Waspie

War Hero
You just demonstrated why you'll never be able to serve in the Navy or anywhere else. We are the best because we know what we're doing and we all work together.
Oh No we don't!!!!!

(Sorry - Panto season on the horizon and getting in some ad hoc practice!!!!!!).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
boatresearchservices KIWI Class Boat ,ex crew ? owners of KIWI class vessels? ex owners? please read . The Fleet 0
Blackrat The Gash Barge - Please Read The Gash Barge 0
L WHAT DOES TO2 MEAN...please read History 3
B READ PLEASE Eternal Voices Concert over half of tickets sold The Corps 0
chieftiff The RR Art debate poll, please read post 1 before posting. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 30
D THE SUBMARINERS FORUM Welcome please read this sticky! Submariners 13
sgtpepperband Very Important Update.... Please read The Gash Barge 15
C Urgent! Please read: One Life Project Charity 3
C Urgent! Please read: One-life-project The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 9
D CA posts - please read all! The Quarterdeck 27
D Please read before posting! Nearest & Dearest 17
D Persec!!!!!!Please all read . Submariners 4
D ROE - Please read before posting The Quarterdeck 20
C Can someone please help Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
M Can you please Help reading naval record please Miscellaneous 9
M Help reading naval record please Miscellaneous 18
K Please help with Interview and Training information Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
D Help - Uniform ID Please History 17
B How soon will the commonwealth hold be taken off please? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
D Am I banned from joining the Navy forever? Please help me :) Joining the Royal Navy 18
T Advice on officer or rating please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
Oldest_Nozzer Re-Joining the RN - Some Advice Please.. Joining the Royal Navy 4
B Some general advice please Finance & Pensions 4
C If possible, I would like to get in touch with anyone who served as a Royal Navy Officer prior to 1993 please. The Quarterdeck 27
R Joining questions please RFA 11
H please delete Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Please don’t waste this moment MoD News 0
A Advice please Joining the Royal Navy 2
slim Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances Please sign the petition Current Affairs 486
bizkit81 Please some advice to help me decide what to do next RFA 3
S Help please. Changing role before interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
D Please delete answer found The Quarterdeck 6
A Advice please; Finance & Pensions 3
C Please help. New recruit advice desperate parent! Nearest & Dearest 2
L re-joining help please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
H Temporarily Medically Unfit - Advice Please! Joining the Royal Navy 8
A Some Advice Please Joining the Royal Navy 2
N GIP inflation help please. Finance & Pensions 2
Repulse Ship ID, please... 1908 History 14
Dusty70 Homeless ex services - please share with other sites Charity 7
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp TICKETS, Please The Fleet 19
L Delete please Joining the Royal Navy 4
K Please Delete...Pointless Thread Now :) Joining the Royal Navy 31
B Thoughts on BTEC or A levels please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
L Need advice please Joining the Royal Navy 44
tbfyb Please answer asap! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
tbfyb PRNC Medical info please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
FlagWagger Crabfat duvets - suggestions please... Diamond Lil's 1
Cameroon..James99 Pre jointing fitness test advice please?! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 48
sj25105815 Failed medical - Appeal outline help please. Joining the Royal Navy 4