Please read

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
  • My other thread was suppose to be a joke but it’s been taken way out of hand. I know you’re all going to call me out as a liar but this is the god to honest truth hand on heart. I’m not using my email I’m using one An old friend had when I was in school I’m also not planning on joining the forces or never will. I thought it was going to be a laugh but obviously it has seriously pissed some of you lot off. I know you’re all going to yell crocodile tears but this is the truth. Suspend my account if you like but I’m never going to log back on again the damage has been done. If you think I’m lying tell me this: why would I write a big paragraph if I was lying? I don’t need to save my own skin or anything like that because like I said, I have nothing or will have nothing to do with the RN.

I know I’m a shit head but I was bored n had nothing else to do. I’m sorry for wasting your time and being overall cnut.

It has seriously shocked me how everyone is working together, I never expected a response like this.
. . .

It has seriously shocked me how everyone is working together, I never expected a response like this.
You just demonstrated why you'll never be able to serve in the Navy or anywhere else. We are the best because we know what we're doing and we all work together.

"Jgtgg"

What has this guy/girl got about using the letter g whenever he/she edits his/her posts?

I was beginning to feel sorry for him/her , especially as I now realise that some of the comments and criticisms raised by various posters could be interpreted as a form of hate crime. Some of us should feel very ashamed and guilty. If @Mike1999 would like to contact me, I'd be happy to advise him/her about possible legal action, at very reasonable rates.

Sumo

War Hero
"Jgtgg"

What has this guy/girl got about using the letter g whenever he/she edits his/her posts?

I was beginning to feel sorry for him/her , especially as I now realise that some of the comments and criticisms raised by various posters could be interpreted as a form of hate crime. Some of us should feel very ashamed and guilty. If @Mike1999 would like to contact me, I'd be happy to advise him/her about possible legal action, at very reasonable rates.
hoy poacher, I though legal stuff, rip off advice was @huwshpis part of ship:eek::p

Sumo

War Hero
@Mike1999 your post has been taken offline for now, hopefully it's been an education for others besides just yourself.
I learned never trust your mates on a run ashore, they will try to stitch you up, they will pour ale down your neck over an extended period of time and make you feel like crap the next day.

You just demonstrated why you'll never be able to serve in the Navy or anywhere else. We are the best because we know what we're doing and we all work together.
Oh No we don't!!!!!

(Sorry - Panto season on the horizon and getting in some ad hoc practice!!!!!!).