Please raise a glass!

2badge_mango

War Hero
Thought of putting this in current affairs but changed my mind!

Those of you who have a tipple handy, please raise a glass to my Granddaughter and her newly born son, who arrived very late last night.

I promise you she has never been to Devonport, but she is calling him Jago Peter. Both are doing well.

Am I the first Great-Grandad on RR?

Peter. (2BM)

nutty_bag

War Hero
2badge_mango said:

Those of you who have a tipple handy, please raise a glass to my Granddaughter and her newly born son, who arrived very late last night.

I promise you she has never been to Devonport, but she is calling him Jago Peter. Both are doing well.

Peter. (2BM)
Congratulations mate, best wishes to all involved.

NB

Hearty congratulations! That's another birthday you'll have to remember so put it in your diary now. Trust me on this - you'll thank me later.

aussiepint

War Hero
2badge_mango said:

Peter. (2BM)
Fantastic!!! G-G dad or not, this is good news! God bless mini mango-mango!!
Pints xx

dondon

MIA
Congratulations GGdad , I am a granddad ( 10 & 11 ) so a while to go yet till GGdad , both great kids , love them to bits , few years to catch you up , :wink:

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Congratulations 2BM, best wishes to you and yours. Toasting in coffee, as its only 13.30, have a proper wet later.
NZB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R RFA 6
H Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS MoD News 0