PLEASE Help me choose my Job Have recieved options

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Wet Blobby and I down here in NZ have been on a few runs (Pishing not Phys) with an ex WAFU Aircraft Fireman a nicer bloke and drinking offsider it would be hard to meet., if they're still like him then you'll be in good company.
He still finds it hard getting up before 9AM though.

lukep

War Hero
If you don't feel your upto being a Royal Marines Commando, Then just go for the bog standard Royal marines entry...

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
lukep said:
If you don't feel your upto being a Royal Marines Commando, Then just go for the bog standard Royal marines entry...

Quite.

You can always take some sheet music to read instead of a newspaper whilst waiting for the selection interview.

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Not enough of these skins can grow the required 'tache, so only open as Min Of Defence civilian position now mate, like those old ***** in the stores in their brown overcoats.
You'd be quids in.

Jamie534

Badgeman
Out of interest why is going in a Warfare branch advised against so strongly? Is it because of poor skills transfer to civilian life or something else?

Sounds a bit too "war-ry" you need a huggable, PC friendly, rolls of the tongue, kind of trade, something civvys will understand like "underwater logistical brassica oleracea surgeon mechanic"

Latest Threads