Please form an orderly queue........

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Sep 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For 40 mil I'll become lesbian! In fact for that much she can wear the fooking strap on.
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

For £40M I'd catch the ghay, taking all manner of cock for that amount of money.

Although I'd want the money up front - don't wanna fall for that one again...
  3. For £50000 I'd shoot her new missus and solve the problem.
  4. Leave my wife alone you money-grabbing bastards! Just sitting here waiting for her to accept me as a "friend".
    I've just told her that I'd shag her dads arse for a tenner if that'll get me to the front of the queue.

Gigi Chao | Facebook
  5. You'd do that for a fecking tenner!
  6. Its a typo, 40 million yen which works out at about £17.50p
  7. £17.50 could come in quite handy.
  8. Whats the 20p for? bus fare?
    Use your pass, dont be a "cunt"
  9. Ang on lets get this straight when a brown hatter trollies me, he's supposed to give ME money.
  10. Correct.

How do you think people like that get rich in the first place? Details, details . . .
  11. If his claims are correct "bedded 10,000 women," he must have started life as a Matelot, so he would be happy to hand over some dosh, and as I look like one of their national sports men Job Done show me the money?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

If by "Woo" he means "Chloroform & Shackle" i'll do it for a few bottles of Speckled Hen.

Mind you, 40 million would come in a handy. Imagine the whores you could get with that.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Ang on ... ang on ...... she graduated in Manchester! Get involved with her and you could be in for a visit from some efnik (no offence intended Rummers) totting a .45 and a few grenades for good measure! ... hmmm thinking about it that could describe Rummers to a tee ...

Ah sod it ... for £40M count me in!
  14. Whores? Ladies of the night depending on how many speckled Hens (Theakstons Old Peculier as an alternative) are taken first, as to the quality of entertainment required, cannot be too fussy are the years role on, but 40M could buy some high class bitches or a brothel full, depending on your stamina and will to live? Oh the prospective joys, you could even take the lesbian and get some bitch on bitch action.
  15. £40M aside I reckon most matelots would do it just to get to shag a lesbian!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. True but we have think of our old age as ex Matelots so some dosh would come in handy, especially if her indoors wants half the dosh cus you shagged a Lesbian

17. Can't argue with that! Mind 'er indoors would want my bollocks on a plate as well as half the dosh!
  18. My Mrs would never believe I'd got a female to shag me (without drugs) so a if it was a lesbian she'd think I'd been halucin..haluccin...dreaming so the £40m would be safe in my pocket.

19. Yah Think?????????